Two loads in less than 30 minutes

bentover4u1972

Spontaneously set up a motel ass-up scene yesterday after work - my favorite kind of play.  Reached out to some top friends to see who was available, and lined up three who each said he could stop by my motel between 4:00 and 5:30 pm.  I use a short-stay place near where I work, so I made an excuse about and appointment and left a bit early.  I knew I didn't have a lot of time to play, so I only got the room for a couple of hours.  I got things set up and sent them all the room number.  While I waited, I douched to make sure I was clean, then liberally applied lube to my hole.  Leaving the door ajar, I assumed the position and waited.

The first guy arrived within 5 minutes.  No talking, he just undressed, climbed on the bed in front of me, and stuffed his cock in my mouth.  I felt him grow and stiffen as he slid in and out.  He moaned as I took his entire length in my mouth and tongued his balls at the same time.  It's not a long cock, maybe 5.5-6 inches, but it's nice and thick.  Once he was hard, he withdrew from my mouth and came around behind me.  Hes started to tease my hole by rubbing it with the head of his cock.  When I couldn't stand it any more. I eagerly thrust myself backwards, impaling myself and feeling my sphincter stretch to accommodate his girth.  He grabbed my hips and slid in and out of my hole, slowly at first, savoring the sensation of my tight ass clinging to his shaft.  Then his pace quickened, and he was pounding me hard.  My own cock and balls swung wildly as his hips slapped against my ass.  I tightened and loosened my muscles to milk the load from his balls, and I was soon rewarded as he made one mighty thrust and held his cock deep inside.  I tightened my muscles again and felt the telltale pulsing of his cock that told me he was pumping his load into my guts.  He pulled out and I spun around to suck the combination of his cum and my ass off his shaft before he got dressed and left.

I got back into position on the bed to await the next visitor, checking my email before he arrived.  There was a note from one of the other guys (a young mid-20s kid with a killer long, thick BWC) saying that he was stuck at work and couldn't make it, after all.  I was disappointed, but excited at the next email I read - a note from the third guy, an early-30s BBC top, saying he would arrive in 10 minutes.  Not long after I heard a car pull up outside, and then the door opened.

Unlike the first guy, the second simply dropped his pants and began rubbing the tip of his dick up and down my ass crack, getting it hard and slick at the same time.  Then I heard him whisper, "Suck it,", and I obediently spun around, slid off the bed and onto my knees on the floor.  I could taste his musk mixed with my ass and the previous guy's cum - delicious!  I worked that cock like I hadn't sucked one in years, taking his full 8-inch length down my throat.  As I did, he bent down and fingered my ass.  I don't know if he realized that I already had a load inside me, but I didn't care.  Once he was rock-hard, I stood, turned and bent over the bed.  He explored stretched-out hole with his fingers some more, then I felt the pressure of his cock head on my sphincter and he slid inside in one motion.  He worked my ass for what felt like an eternity, hitting my prostate and almost sending me through the roof.  At last I felt his cock pumping its thick load inside me as well, adding to the brew I had collected.

As he pulled out, I spun back around and cleaned his shaft with my mouth.  Two loads, my ass, his musk - intoxicating.  He zipped up and headed out the door.  Once he was gone I cleaned up, dressed and left, holding both loads inside me until just before bed.  I was shocked by the amount of cum two men had deposited - it looked like it could have come from four or five!  I was so turned on that I've emailed both of them, and some other friends as well, to see if we can do it again on Thursday.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1