Gym Sex - taking loads?

LookingnCity

Anyone had any success with taking loads at the gym? If so, how did it work out?

Seems like it'd be hard to get fucked with people around, even if you're in a gym in a gay area.

I've heard of some gyms in gay areas like New York Sports Club and David Barton in NYC but I'd assume that people could see if more than one person were in the shower, and that the staff would likely say something or it might be hard to get another guy in there with you with people watching, or that even in a steam room it'd rarely be 1:1.

I'm a NYSC member and I can't recommend their locations for onsite hookups. Too much traffic, too mixed a clientele. I see the ads on Craigslist where guys talk about actually getting off, but I don't think it happens with any real frequency.

But if you make eye contact with someone who lives nearby...

i've had some success at the gym. The steam room, and especially the sauna are ideal locations. Early morning is the best time. For sex at the gym, you've really got to get over any inhibitions about being seen. i've found that most guys (even straights) at the gym are pretty accepting. Occasionally you run into a real prick, but that's life.

There is a place in London called the sweatbox. Its basicaly a sauna (bathouse) with a gym attached. I think this type of stuff is encouraged there.

My old gym in Manchester was notorious for people cruising in the showers, steam rooms and changing rooms even thought it was totaly mixed.

• 1 year later...

I work out in a gym with a unisex steam room and little chance to stop if you hear someone coming. I have had guys blow me and I have given hand jobs. I am too scared to attempt any penetration. On Tuesdays the steam room is male only but no one seems to try anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

i frequently am able to score at the gym --- the steamroom and sauna are the best opportunity. Mostly i'm able to give blow jobs. Only a few times have i been fucked at the gym. It helps if you and the guy you are servicing are unconcerned about being caught or seen. Because i don't care who sees me (in fact, the more who join in the better) i have pretty frequent sex at the gym. i find that most guys who aren't interested in joining in the fun just move on. There are no prudes at the gym

Guest mspchaser

I've been fucked only once at the gym... I'd been in the hot tub which I normally don't do. This hot college cheerleader got in also. We'd been checking each other out when we were out lifting but didn't make any kind of move until we got to the hot tub. He reached over and started stroking my balls with his feet under the bubbles so nobody else would see it making it easy for me to pass off my look of enjoyment as enjoying the jets on my back. After about 15 minutes of that I got up to go shower and he followed a few minutes afterward and found my shower and slipped in my ass and deposited a nice load. Mind you this wasn't a "gay gym" at all... it was LA Fitness in the suburbs of MSP.

Most of the time I've had sex in a gym was just sucking guys off in the showers. The noise from the water and the privacy curtain make it pretty easy. But most guys like it fast at the guy. So I suck them for a little while, then they pull out, jack their cock until they are ready to cum, then shove their cocks in my mouth. Most encounters usually last a few minutes. I have been lucky on a few occasion, they guy wants to fuck me. Again, the fucking doesn't last very long, but it's intense.

I joined a NYSC last November...first time ever going to a gym. The showers offer no real privacy - the curtains practically flap in the breeze created by the shower spray, and it's easy to see if there's more than one guy in a stall. The sauna is another matter. I've had maybe half a dozen times in there where guys would occasionally jack themselves and each other off...witnessed a few orgasms, brought one off myself. Once or twice, a moment or two of cocksucking. But it's really hit-or-miss. I'm always there after work, so there's usually lots of traffic. Sometimes the light is covered up with a towel, or just off, which helps. A few weeks ago, a sign was posted just outside warning against "inappropriate behavior" and the light bulb was changed to a much higher wattage. Haven't seen any action in there since...even earlier this week, when the light was, once again, out.

I joined a NYSC last November...first time ever going to a gym. The showers offer no real privacy - the curtains practically flap in the breeze created by the shower spray, and it's easy to see if there's more than one guy in a stall. The sauna is another matter. I've had maybe half a dozen times in there where guys would occasionally jack themselves and each other off...witnessed a few orgasms, brought one off myself. Once or twice, a moment or two of cocksucking. But it's really hit-or-miss. I'm always there after work, so there's usually lots of traffic. Sometimes the light is covered up with a towel, or just off, which helps. A few weeks ago, a sign was posted just outside warning against "inappropriate behavior" and the light bulb was changed to a much higher wattage. Haven't seen any action in there since...even earlier this week, when the light was, once again, out.

I think that if you're really serious about a "hook-up" that you will be able to be crafty enough to know how to get it. I'm in Illinois and I've seen so many opportunities at many of the LA/Fitness clubs I go to. There are opportunities in the sauna, whirlpool, showers etc. I've seen cruising in the morning (when the executives are there) and in the afternoon (when the regulars are there.) I've seen action in the handicapped stall in the mens room, and I've also seen action in the showers. Like I said, it's all about how horny and crafty you are. There was a Bally's that had a small shower section (maybe 8 showers) that would be PACKED on the weekends. I would see guys waiting in line to get into it. many had poppers bottles. I was privileged to watch a married guy take an 11 inch black cock bareback one time. It was HOT. Just remember to keep your eyes and ears open. If there is a need, there will be a "breed."

Many times here in socal, I've played in the steamroom. You can pretty much always find someone who will jack off with you or blow you. Anyway, at one particular club (LA Fitness) everynow and then I see this cute cub. He is usually the one to get things started. Many times he has sucked my cock then turned around for me to slide my cock in. This gets everyone in the room excited to see someone gettting fucked. We fuck for a short bit and then I blast a load in him. Been doing this for the past year and most recently in the past two weeks. I love those kind of work outs.

I was a member at one gym here in LA where saturday mornings a nice lookin latino guy would take men into the private john in the locker room and blow them. The management caught on and took the door completely off so now its a urinal and a stall with no locking door (actually no door at all). That place was 75% gay males. I left because the manager told me one day he had had complaints about my body odor! at the fuckin gym some prissy queen complains that I dont smell like a rose!

So now I go down the street a bit to another small gym. Its mostly straight but there are gays. And I catch them checkin my bulge (i freeball) and we flirt, but I dont think there is one spot in that place to suck or fuck where we wouldnt be caught. I like smaller gyms. So for me Id have to make a move on a man and then go elsewhere to fuck him.....

• 2 weeks later...
I've been fucked only once at the gym... I'd been in the hot tub which I normally don't do. This hot college cheerleader got in also. We'd been checking each other out when we were out lifting but didn't make any kind of move until we got to the hot tub. He reached over and started stroking my balls with his feet under the bubbles so nobody else would see it making it easy for me to pass off my look of enjoyment as enjoying the jets on my back. After about 15 minutes of that I got up to go shower and he followed a few minutes afterward and found my shower and slipped in my ass and deposited a nice load. Mind you this wasn't a "gay gym" at all... it was LA Fitness in the suburbs of MSP.

Heads up. Many "gyms' have action. Whether it is marketed as a "gay-friendly" gym or not. men need to DRAIN THEIR BALLS. if they have an opportunity, they will do it. BTW -- many of the LA/FITNESS clubs have a high level of gay activity!