Airport cocksucking

TXPleasurePig

I’m going to be traveling more for work. 

Whats the best way to get cocks to suck in airports? I know about the foot tapping in bathrooms but I’ve never done that at the airport for fear of getting busted. 

Anyone have good tips or experience? I’d love to stay in a stall and service cock until my flight boards. 

22 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

I travel a lot around the world, I always find a quick hookup on Grindr and then we just find a quiet bathroom or a private lounge room. Unless I’m in a hurry I always get at least one load in the airport. 

Awesome!! Thank you. Sounds perfect!

Just got back from a trip to Florida. Had a layover in Denver. Had my first airport cock sucking experience. It was fabulous. Guy was a bout 45, well built and a nice cut 7 inch cock. He was at the urinal next to me and he kept looking at my cock. I just asked him if he would like to suck me and he said yes. We used the stall and after he sucked me I got a delicious load of cum from him.