Recommendations on Virginia Beach

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Going to be in Virginia Beach for Labor Day weekend for a family reunion. I know there's a lot of military bases in the area and want to see where the best places are to pick up military guys. Aside from that are their good parks to cruise for sex? I won't be able to bring guys back so have to have them host or find somewhere to fuck. Ideas? Is Grindr or BBRT there any good?

During WWII there was an underground newsletter circulated with the mail to our Armed Forces in Africa and Europe. It was called the Virginia Beach Belles. At first this was  ignored by the Brass and  read with amusement by the troops. 

Eisenhower cracked down on it, forcing it further underground. They changed their name to the Virginia Beach Bitches and kept printing it, and as a taboo it became even more popular. Eisenhower retaliated by having the usual mail censors look for campy language in letters. Often the Sergeant would call a soldier in and shout “Are you a cocksucker?” 

Later as President, Ike cleaned out gays from the Government, with the excuse that they could be blackmailed by Commies (of course legalizing it would have removed most of that danger except for married men)

in the Pacific, nobody gave a shit if you were gay, they just stationed you in the supply depots. Soldiers soon learned they needed to make nice to “those queers” if they wanted the shit they requested. When forced to send it, they might send a unit that had been robbed of parts or something entirely different that “somehow” was listed in inventory as the item you wanted.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Going to be in Virginia Beach for Labor Day weekend for a family reunion. I know there's a lot of military bases in the area and want to see where the best places are to pick up military guys. Aside from that are their good parks to cruise for sex? I won't be able to bring guys back so have to have them host or find somewhere to fuck. Ideas? Is Grindr or BBRT there any good?

It depends on where you're staying. If you're going to be on the ocean front, hop on grindr and advertise that you're looking for military cock. Oceana isn't far and there's a lot of cock down there. 

• Upvote 1