My two last loads... to date

Guest kycocksucker

Guest kycocksucker

The most recent load i was fed was courtesy of a young tattooed dominant str8 guy, 6.5" uncut cock with characters of some sort tattooed on it, whom i've serviced off and on for a couple of years now. I work a part time job on Sunday mornings, alone and unsupervised, and I can host there with very little risk of getting caught. This guy answered a CL ad I placed. I never know when he's going to want to use me to cum, he will go months without then out of the blue he'll call and ask if the coast is clear... I look forward to his visits; I love all my feeders for giving me their precious gift, but this guy is special, he knows how to push my buttons and leave me dizzy with cock and cum lust. Anyway, last Sunday he came by, didn't have long since he was on break from his job... I immediately went to my knees in one of the back rooms and after a minute or two of cock and ball sucking, he fed me his usual good load. Then, he abruptly left, didn't even say goodbye, and I can't wait till he feels the need to use me again. I want this stud to breed me someday.

My own last load? This morning, jacking off after reading some of the stuff on this very site, which I just joined this morning. Love it so far.