Anon from thuggy Latino

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

They’ve recently opened a jogging and bike path near where I live and I’d heard there’s some action to be had so I had to check it out. I had some time to spare so went to go hang out and see...sitting on a bench with my shirt off. This thuggy Latino boy went by on a bike and it was pretty clear he was checking me out. A little time passed and he came back from the other direction and he stopped. He had a rosary tattoo around his neck and other tattoos here and there, not skinny but thin and hos body was glistening with sweet. He asked me if I knew where something was and I said I didn’t. He then asked what I was doing and I noticed he was rubbing his cock. I figured I’d go the honest route and said I was looking.he asked if I had a place and honestly, I was a little too intimidated to take him back to my place. I’ve been with guys like him before and honestly they can be unpredictable. I said I didn’t and asked if he did and he said no but there was a place nearby we could do it at. He didn’t say fuck but I figured it might be. 

We walked towards a row of fences and we popped between a gap and I saw a concrete culvert below grade to drain storm water. I was starting to worry now he was gonna rob me, maybe kill me, or rape me but for some weird reason I followed him down into it. He’d likely led guys down here before, for who knows what I wasn’t sure. Once down there it was secluded, all fences and no one could see us. We went underneath an overpass where it was shaded and he set his bike against the wall, pulled his dick out, pulled me close and out my hand on his dick. He was already hard and I started stroking his thick dick. He pulled my dick out and let out a “damn” when he realized how big it was. He were stroking and he said he was close and asked if I wanted it. I said I did and he pushed me up against the wall and got down on his knees. I could feel him spreading my ass cheeks and feel and hear him spitting on my ass following by his fingers entering me. He kept it up a bit and then he stood up and I could feel him entering me. There was nothing gentle about him once he was all inside and he started giving me a pounding. I’m pretty sure he shot one load with a straining grunt but didn’t slow down until he blasted a shaky spasming orgasm in me. He was panting and resting up against the wall and I was jacking my cock as he looked down at it saying nothing. I started fingering the cum out of my ass and smearing it on my dick nod told him to turn around. He did slowly and I started fingering his cum out of my ass into his and then slowly slid my dick inside him. He gently whimpered as I pushed more and more in and got so turned on the little thug was taking me bare I shot my first load. He gasped loudly and said he wasn’t expecting me to cum so quick and I told him I was just getting started. I started fucking him balls deep and pulling all the way out and slamming all the way back into make it as painful as possible for him. He was complaining but his body had me so horny I knew I wasn’t gonna last long. I blasted a second load inside him and pulled out. He was shaking, from what I wasn’t sure, maybe pain, maybe pleasure. I told him I needed to get going and left him there panting as he said it was cool. I wanted to swap numbers but honestly he kinda scared me and I still wasn’t sure if he meant harm or just wanted a quickie. You never know with guys like him and rather than hang out more and see what I could get into I quickly headed home instead.