Old fuck buddy

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

I was finishing hanging out with a friend at an apartment complex I used to live in. I said goodbye and headed towards the parking lot. I had to walk in between some building it was late and very dark. I heard a familiar voice call out to me hey boy. I looked around and couldn't really see anyone soo I kept walking. I heard the sound of footsteps moving through gravel and heard the voice again. I looked and saw an older top that used to fuck me when I lived there. He was very happy to see me. He was very forward as he has fucked me a lot. He touched my ass and pulled me in. I knew I wasn't going to get away without at least sucking his dick soo I gave in immediately and asked to go to his place. He said his roommate was there and we couldn't he told me to follow him so I did. And he took me to the 24/7 gym they had it was empty. We went into the bathroom and locked the door. 

I began sucking his dick, I remembered why I let him fuck me so much, he wasn't much of a looker but is dick was amazing. Thick, perfect shaped and it tasted amazing. It wasn't long before he wanted to stick, it in. I didn't fight it again because I remember how amazing his cock felt. He stripped me down, put me on the sink and went to town on my ass. Damn it felt amazing, I haven't been dicked like that in forever. Rough but hitting the perfect spot, he had me begging for it. He pulled out and asked to fuck me on the weight bench, there were no cameras, but the room minus the bathroom was completely open with big glass windows. I said no, but a little teasing of that big cock made me say yes. I followed him out completely naked, bent over the bench and let him go for it. Fast and hard he took about another minute and he loaded my ass. Fuck yeah, I'm pretty sure if someone walked by or was looking out their window in the adjacent apartments they could see everything. 

I feel super horny since then