Getting my fuck bud stealthed

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Moderator's Note: It was hard to find the right place for this story. It contains a little too much Poz Fetish to be in the General areas. But all the neg guys in the story are on PrEP, so it doesn't really belong in the Backroom. I think this is still the best place for it though. 

I’ve been hooking up regularly with a guy for almost eight months now and I don’t want to call him my BF but he kinda is. Jesse is a football build guy, 6’2, 275, smooth and hairless with piercing blue eyes, blonde hair, a huge uncut dick, and a crazy sex drive to go with it. Jesse is a slut like me and isn’t the least bit jealous because he fucks around too. He’s a cocky and arrogant fucker too and I love that about him. He can charm and sweet talk guys like nothing I’ve seen and owns his size. The thing is, I haven’t always been honest with him. He was upfront about being on Prep because he was very promiscuous. I lied and told him I was on Prep but I wasn’t. I wasn’t worried about giving him anything or getting anything off of him cause he was on Prep. We did three ways and group stuff even though he had a preference for rougher and trashier guys that I wouldn’t typically let fuck me raw as they could be poz. I had a couple of poz scares and hated I couldn’t be honest with him about it.

i finally did start Prep about a month ago and started coming clean with a few buds about it. A couple admitted to lying about being on Prep and admitted they said it just so they could fuck bare. I also found out from Will, one of the first guys to fuck me when came to Dallas, and who fucked me bare regularly, that he was actually HIV+ and not on meds. I’d never asked him his status and he’d never told me. I’d had pretty deep feelings for Will as he’s really charming and funny, has a nice big uncut dick, and is oddly handsome in a goofy nerdy way with a hot body. We had a long heart to heart and after not seeing each in a few months we back to barebacking each other like before. We talked about the guy I’m seeing and I showed him pics and he admitted he would love to fuck him. I was super turned on at the idea of Will stealth fucking Jesse even though he was on Prep and would be OK. But it dawned on me, what if Jesse was lying about taking Prep? I had no way of knowing for sure he was or wasn’t actually on Prep.  I’m pretty trusting or gullible...call it what you will. I showed Jesse Will’s pictures and described him to Jesse. Jesse was down for a three way. The deal for Will  was it had to be stealth; he couldn’t tell Jesse he was poz, and Will agreed.

We hooked up at Will’s place on Sunday for a long fuck session. Jesse was all over Will, riding his dick and begging for his cum. I had a raging hard on knowing Jesse was taking poz seed from Will and had no idea. I took turns fucking them both but made sure my seed was going in my piggy boy Jesse. At one point we were doubled penetrating Jesse, stretching his ass out and showing no mercy. By the end I had blown at least four loads in Jesse and one in Will, and Will blew five in Jesse. Hotter still, Will later told me Jesse asked for his number so they could hook up again. I’m not at all surprised they’re into each other as they’re both natural charmers and flirts.

now, I know it’s wrong to have a poz guy stealth my boy. I’ve had other guys fuck him bare who were undetectable or who didn’t know their status, which is pretty bad too. We’ve both wound up with STDs in the time we’ve been together and honestly, if someone is gonna poz him I want it to be Will. If I weren’t on Prep and had to get pozzed, I’d want it to be Will too. If Jesse did get poz I would still hang with him and would wanna still line up guys to fuck with, maybe stealth them too. I’m learning a lot about dishonesty and hiding things and in some sense being shitty and evil. I try and be diligent on Prep but have had some slip ups like forgetting to bring my meds when I went out of town and sometimes missing dosages. Prep isn’t 100% effective snd I still could wind up poz, and Jesse might not be diligent either. Hell, he could be poz already for all I really know. When you bareback promiscuously like we both do there’s a good chance your gonna run out of luck.

Edited by CuriousDallas
Explanation of why this is in the Backroom

Guest pigchaser
On 8/28/2019 at 4:15 AM, CuriousDallas said:

In case I wasn’t clear...this is fiction, not reality

Actually I'm not sure which of your posts are fiction or reality now?