Detroit's turn - 7 loads over 3 nights

bentover4u1972

Went to The D on business for the first time.  Set up a gang bang for myself on Labor Day, but alas everyone flaked except one guy.  He came over to my hotel late.  I let him into my darkened room, and immediately got onto a chair on my knees with my ass pointed toward him.  I never saw his face, but he shoved a big black cock in my face so I could suck it and get it slick for my hole.  After only a few bobs of my head he was behind me, then inside me, pumping away.  I was moaning with pleasure but he stayed completely silent until I heard him say, "I'm gonna breed you, slut."  I clamped my sphincter tight around his shaft and felt the muscles spasm as he pumped his load deep inside me.  I don't plug my ass to keep my tops' loads in; instead I prefer to feel them dribble out of my gaping hole and down my legs - and I dribbled his load for hours!

Next night, three tops came by, one from BBRT, one from Grindr, and one from A4A.  It pays to have everything open and going!  The second guy made me spin and get on my back on the chair I was using - which can be tough, cuz I'm a big guy - but as I spun I felt the first guy's load spill out of me.  The second guy saw this, growled, and rammed his cock into my hole using nothing but the first guy's load.  Soon he was grunting and pumping his own load in to join the first.  I never told the third guy that I already had two loads in.  He stopped by, late at night as I was getting ready for bed.  This time I opened the door and got on all fours on a towel I had spread on the floor.  He took off his pants, squatted behind me, and in less than 30 seconds I felt his cock pumping its seed deep in my guts.  He dressed and left without saying a word.

The third night had been more promising than it turned out to be, but it was still hot!  I opened Grindr at the office and got a message from a guy who was close by, asking if I could host "rn."  My work was mostly wrapped up for the day, so I ducked out early and went back to my hotel to prep.  I had just finished applying lube to my already well-fucked hole when the knock came at the door.  I turned the lights off, opened the door, and assumed the usual position on the chair.

Except this time, as my visitor presented his cock to be sucked, I felt another one tapping on my ass.  I love a good spit-roasting, and sure enough, as I swallowed the first sword, the second discovered that I was already lubed and slid slowly inside.  I gasped around the first cock as the sheer girth of the second felt like it was tearing me only.  But they held me in place to make sure I knew that I was there only to be used by them.  The first guy held my head and pumped his cock in and out of my throat, causing me to choke and gag and get him all slick.  The second guy had a firm grip on my hips as he silently plowed me.

They changed positions, and I was presented with a giant black cock that was all slick with lube and my ass.  I greedily took it in my mouth as the first guy slid into my stretched-out hole.  I gripped him with my hole as he pumped away, and soon he let out a little moan and stopped pumping.  Again, I clenched and felt those muscle spasms that can only mean he was emptying his balls in my ass.  As soon as he finished, they traded positions again.  I was made to clean the lube, ass, and cum off the first cock as the second used my worn hole as a toy.  Before long he also gave a satisfied grunt, slid out, and made me clean him off with my mouth.  They dressed quickly and headed out the door, leaving me slouched over the chair with their loads dripping out of me, too spent to move.

All in all, not a bad first visit.  Thanks, Detroit!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2