Bred in his carport on the way to an orgy

NWUSHorny

Not quite my last load, but a really hot true experience.

I was visiting Palm Springs and planning to go to the Cumunion party Saturday night and posted an ad on BBRT looking to get preloaded.  I was emailing back and forth with a guy and thought we were about to hookup, unfortunately he turned out to be a total flake, when I got a response from another guy whose profile was.  So I responded back that I thought I was about to hookup, and asked if he liked sloppy seconds, he responded by saying it was cool and asked if it was I was okay with a quicky in his carport.  He responded back with a location and said hurry.  I jumped in the car found the location and the hot guy waiting for me on the street just outside of his carport.  We went just a few feet away from the street between his house and car, and his neighbors window just a few feet away on the other side of his car.  We immediately kissed and I grabbed his dick through his lose shorts.  He pulled his shorts were pulled down enough to expose his cock and balls and bent over and started sucking on him.  I lowered my shorts enough to expose my ass, and he started fingering my anxious fuck hole.  In less than a minute he spun me around and stuck his tongue up my ass to get me wet.  He quickly replaced his tongue with his dick and briefly gently fucked me to be sure I was ready, he then sped up and started pounding me and quickly started grunting and filled me with his cum.  When he pulled out I turned around and gave him a kiss before going down and licking him clean.  I stood back up kissed him again and said that I needed to visit Palm Springs more often, he agreed and asked me to hit him up the next time.  I was fucked, bred in a semi public setting and on my way to an orgy within 15 minutes of arriving at this guys house, which I found really hot.

I did go on to Cumunion and let the tops that were fucking me know they were getting sloppy seconds.  Just before I left the Cumunion orgy I took a load from a really hot guy I had just pumped my last load into.  All in all a really hot night.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...