Straight guys first ass

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

I met a straight guy on grindr, he took a bit of convincing but I got him to invite me over. Chubby nerdy type guy very nervous. I just came over to "talk" lol I could tell he was horny and wanted some attention. He apparently hadn't had any sex in over a year. 

After talking I convinced him to let me suck his cock. He pulled out a short stubby cock he hadn't shaved or prepped very musty smell. I went straight for it no hesitation, I think he really enjoyed that. He was a bit of a grower, it took some time but his dick got hard. He was enjoying it. I slowed down and really worked it for him. I asked if he wanted to fuck my ass he said no. I worked his cock a little more and got naked for him. Showing my ass off I asked him again saying I really wanted it. He said he didn't have a condom, I laughed and said I couldnt get pregnant and well he laughed and that's all it took. 

I bent over, he spit on his dick and pushed his chubby dick in. He moaned with extreme pleasure. I told him to go slow. I didn't want him to bust it just yet. He was pumping it very slowly, and waiting a few second before the next stroke. My ass loossned up and he started to go a little faster. He was moaning super loud, I loved it, he loved fucking my ass. Ohh fuck I heard, he pumped super fast and came. Oh shit he said, he pulled out quickly.  I'm sorry, he said. I turned over and asked him why, he said he didn't mean to cum in me. I laughed and told him I liked it. 

We exchanged numbers, he told me later that day that my ass was better than any pussy. He's hooked on ass now. 

Guest Azcumdump91

I let him fuck it again tonight, this time there was no convincing. He knew he wanted ass, not pussy. 

I went over to his place he was he was eager, I sat next to him and got close he kissed me. I was not expecting that after that I went to work. His chubby dick got hard quick. He instantly pulled it out of my mouth and wanted ass. I got undressed, he took charge. Grabbing my hips and pulling me in he grabbed my ass instructed me to follow I'm to the bedroom. He had me get on all fours, he pulled out some lube and worked my tight asshole with it. His fingers felt great I could tell he was jacking off with his other hand. He asked if I wanted his cock I eagerly said yes daddy. 

He pushed it in and began slowly working my ass, picking up speed he  grabbed my hips and rough fucked me good like he knew what he was doing. I was shocked, totally different from last time. He was daddy tonight not a scared nerd. He owned my ass. Fucking it balls deep driving his dick hard and fast. He pulled out and asked me to ride him. He was out of breath. I agreed and got on his dick, ridding it bottoming out each time. He loved it, my dick bouncing off his chubby hairy chest. He pulled me close kissing me. He started to moan and I know he was close. He asked me to stop, I got off his dick. He had me lay on my stomach and put my legs together. He pushed his dick in my ass moaning. Fuck he said, he didn't move. He then started fucking hard and fast. He sounded like he was really enjoying my ass. He pushed his dick deep and pumped my ass full of his cum. Forcing it as deep as his dick could go forcing me into the mattress. 

He laid on top for a bit, leaving his dick in, he got of and said I know how much you love my cum in your ass, so I made sure it was deep for you. It's still up there. 

Guest Azcumdump91
On 9/14/2019 at 9:17 PM, CuriousDallas said:

You’re gonna hear from him a lot more. Now that he knows he can fuck you bare and cum in your ass he’s gonna take advantage of that. 

I hope soo