Getting caught

AsianBarebackSlut

I am dating with a twink about 6 months. He said as a sub he live to serve top. But i also like being fucked. So i fucked him at least every other day, and went to bathhouse once a week. 

The problem is one of his friends told him about it and he came to bathhouse and saw me being fucked. At that time i was so filled with cum and panicked that i could not even stand up while he was staring at my ass. Anyway he rushed back to his home. After that everything is awkward. 

Guest CuriousDallas

That’s to be expected. He probably had this image of you being a dom top and now he’s discovered that isn’t true. His illusion has been shattered. You probably made it worse by being apologetic and expressing regret. Don’t. Tell him you expect him to be your bitch. Demand he give up that ass to you and tell him that what you do is none of his business and demand he answer you as “yes sir”. You have to reassert your superiority and dominion over him again. You have to tell him he’s never to do that again without your permission. 

On 9/28/2019 at 9:43 PM, AsianBarebackSlut said:

I am dating with a twink about 6 months. He said as a sub he live to serve top. But i also like being fucked. So i fucked him at least every other day, and went to bathhouse once a week. 

The problem is one of his friends told him about it and he came to bathhouse and saw me being fucked. At that time i was so filled with cum and panicked that i could not even stand up while he was staring at my ass. Anyway he rushed back to his home. After that everything is awkward. 

I personally love taking loads from anonymous cumdumps. its like taking all the loads he's taken.plus a bottom to a bottom is the ultimate sub

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest hodannyboi

Take him to the bathhouse, tie him up and leave him in the room, go get fucked and filled with as many loads as possible, once you're filled to max capacity go retrieve him from the room, take him to one of the public play areas, squirt half of your ass-cum down his throat and the other half on his exposed asshole.

Then fuck the living hell out of him and let the rest of the bathhouse do the same.

On 9/29/2019 at 10:50 PM, CuriousDallas said:

That’s to be expected. He probably had this image of you being a dom top and now he’s discovered that isn’t true. His illusion has been shattered. You probably made it worse by being apologetic and expressing regret. Don’t. Tell him you expect him to be your bitch. Demand he give up that ass to you and tell him that what you do is none of his business and demand he answer you as “yes sir”. You have to reassert your superiority and dominion over him again. You have to tell him he’s never to do that again without your permission. 

So, i figured the problem in weird way. I told him to deal with it, cause you won't find a  better top like i do. Fortunately, he said yes. But, he is acting way too clingy. Anyway thanks for advice

I'm glad that there's some resolution here.

You say you've been dating him for 6 months.  Are saying 6 months of hookups?  A committed relationship?

While you do have the right to be sexual with whomever you want, I would've shared that with him before you ended up getting busted.

For me personally, I see it as a turn on knowing that my main top can be a bitch like me too. 

Being a total bottom, I don't top so why not give him someone that can do that for him?

On 10/3/2019 at 1:52 AM, AsianBarebackSlut said:

It feels like total submission. For me twink bottoms or skinny small faggots were the best.

yeah I love taking loads from skinny girly twinks and tranny cumdumps. plus there's  nothing like getting down on my knees to suck a teenagers cock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You’re the dom and he’s the sub.  Do what you want.  You don’t need his permission for anything.  Once I started my sub what to do, stopped asking, we’ve had a much better relationship.  I even let him move in, so I could have access to him 24/7

• Like 1