Anonymous load, hooded in a sling - My favorite kind of breeding

It's been a busy Summer renovating a house and little time to play but I finally made time to make it to The Parliament House in Augusta.  They have a fetish room in the back of the property that only opens at 11pm on weekends.  I laid by the pool, naked, had a few drinks, then took a power nap and was waiting at the door when the Pig Pen opened.  I put my clothes in a locker and had my hood in my hand.  They have three slings in a room to the right, two of which were occupied but no one fucking yet.  I crawled right into the center one, hung my legs in the straps and pulled the hood over my head.  It's extremely heady being able to hear everything but see nothing.  Within a few minutes I felt a couple of fingers rub against my hole, and the guy laughed with he found I had prelubed.  Without any small talk I felt the head of a pretty thick cock rub against my slick hole and he pressed forward.  Being opened for the first time always takes my breath and this was no exception.  He took it slow but steady until his hips were against my ass and he was all the way inside.  He didn't pause for long and started pulling and pushing on the chains, moving me on an off his cock.  He said I had a good hole and slammed into me hard a couple of times, pausing balls deep and rotating his hips, working my hole open.   After a few repetitions of that he started a steady, hard pull and push, almost pulling me completely off of his cock, and then pulling me down to take every inch.  I relaxed for a minute or two, just really enjoy the feeling, then remembered , it wasn't about me.  I got in time with him and started tightening my hole up on every pull out.  I heard him a hiss a hard breath out and start fucking me harder.  Success.  I kept working my hole on his every stroke and it didn't take long to get what I wanted.  His breathing got a little ragged.  Fuck!  Fuck! Fuck! he growled a few times, then pulled me towards him and froze.  I felt his cock start pulsing as he emptied his balls into me.  He stayed in me until the pulsing stopped, then eased out.  It was all I could do to tighten my well fucked hole enough to keep his load from running out.   He slapped my chest, thanked me and disappeared.  I didn't catch my breath before I felt more hands on my legs.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 6:28 PM, colletonguy72 said:

It's been a busy Summer renovating a house and little time to play but I finally made time to make it to The Parliament House in Augusta.  They have a fetish room in the back of the property that only opens at 11pm on weekends.  I laid by the pool, naked, had a few drinks, then took a power nap and was waiting at the door when the Pig Pen opened.  I put my clothes in a locker and had my hood in my hand.  They have three slings in a room to the right, two of which were occupied but no one fucking yet.  I crawled right into the center one, hung my legs in the straps and pulled the hood over my head.  It's extremely heady being able to hear everything but see nothing.  Within a few minutes I felt a couple of fingers rub against my hole, and the guy laughed with he found I had prelubed.  Without any small talk I felt the head of a pretty thick cock rub against my slick hole and he pressed forward.  Being opened for the first time always takes my breath and this was no exception.  He took it slow but steady until his hips were against my ass and he was all the way inside.  He didn't pause for long and started pulling and pushing on the chains, moving me on an off his cock.  He said I had a good hole and slammed into me hard a couple of times, pausing balls deep and rotating his hips, working my hole open.   After a few repetitions of that he started a steady, hard pull and push, almost pulling me completely off of his cock, and then pulling me down to take every inch.  I relaxed for a minute or two, just really enjoy the feeling, then remembered , it wasn't about me.  I got in time with him and started tightening my hole up on every pull out.  I heard him a hiss a hard breath out and start fucking me harder.  Success.  I kept working my hole on his every stroke and it didn't take long to get what I wanted.  His breathing got a little ragged.  Fuck!  Fuck! Fuck! he growled a few times, then pulled me towards him and froze.  I felt his cock start pulsing as he emptied his balls into me.  He stayed in me until the pulsing stopped, then eased out.  It was all I could do to tighten my well fucked hole enough to keep his load from running out.   He slapped my chest, thanked me and disappeared.  I didn't catch my breath before I felt more hands on my legs.

Sounds so amazing! I have never heard of the Parliament House - I must check it out! Do you know if there are other places like this?

• 4 weeks later...