Fort Troff opens EU warehouse

NLbear

For the EU guys. Years ago I bought a few things from Fort Troff in the US. But I was nervous about customs so never bought anything again. I stayed on their distribution list however and now got an email saying they have opened their EU warehouse in Amsterdam for shipping within days throughout the EU 26 + UK (that's how they stated it) without duties and import taxes. For UK until Brexit I suppose..... 

• Like 1

Guest BritBottom

Thanks, useful to know.  As for Brexit, who knows - sadly our Prime Minister & his cronies seem to only use their assholes for talking.

• 1 year later...

Hey, thanks for the tip. I am trying to order from that warehouse in Amsterdam but could not find anything on their website to switch to EUros or shipping from Europe (its always that super expensive international shipping option). Did the email you got gave out any instructions? Thanks 😈

Hey. No, the email didn't give any instructions. I do get the Europe newsletter which shows Euro prices but on the site it does indeed show USD. 

The newsletter with the Euro prices comes from questions@forttroff.com. Maybe you can enquire there.