First time

Verbaldomtop

So ive always been a condom only type top. Im married and didnt want to take the risk of bringing something home to my wife. But last night a hot bottom boy hit me up on grindr with a ass like ive never seen. Told me he would host and be face down ass up in a jock waiting for me with a condom next to him. I showed up and took the condom out but looking down at the hot hole I decided to finally try out raw. He was cool with it so i lubed up and slid inside... omg what a fucking pleasure it was. And when it came time to unload it was so nice just dumping my spurts of cum inside his hole with not a worry in the world of pregnancy or any other kind of bullshit. I pulled out. He said thanks and i left. So easy and convenient for a hot straight(ish) married guy like myself to just get off and leave. Im thinking im definitely hooked on raw lol

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest CuriousDallas

As a top you’re at almost no risk for HIV so why not fuck a hot boy raw and cum in his ass. Yeah...you take a risk of other STDs but you’ll be fine. Once you go bare you won’t want to wrap again. I got fucked by a straight boy yesterday and was the first time he’d fucked a guy raw...was super nervous about it but said the same thing you did...that it felt so much better that way. We swapped numbers and I’m sure he’ll be back now that he knows he can fuck me raw and knows how hot it feels.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:02 PM, Verbaldomtop said:

So ive always been a condom only type top. Im married and didnt want to take the risk of bringing something home to my wife. But last night a hot bottom boy hit me up on grindr with a ass like ive never seen. Told me he would host and be face down ass up in a jock waiting for me with a condom next to him. I showed up and took the condom out but looking down at the hot hole I decided to finally try out raw. He was cool with it so i lubed up and slid inside... omg what a fucking pleasure it was. And when it came time to unload it was so nice just dumping my spurts of cum inside his hole with not a worry in the world of pregnancy or any other kind of bullshit. I pulled out. He said thanks and i left. So easy and convenient for a hot straight(ish) married guy like myself to just get off and leave. Im thinking im definitely hooked on raw lol

fucking raw is a totally different activity.anytime a woman talks about how guys should use condoms I laugh at them and ask them if they have ever owned a dick. its like eating with your mouth and tongue coated in plastic. once you're over 16 fucking with a condom is a waste of everyones time.plus as a cumdump I know my duty is to make guys cocks feel good with my hole and take their loads. that's why I have always been exclusively a bareback slut

• Upvote 1