grindr

john54476

No, there’s a free version. You don’t get many filters and you’re really limited in the number of profiles you see.  Plus they throw in a ton of ads. You need a lot of guys in your area to find anyone with the free one. For me it was basically useless until I started paying and could filter so I’d only see the tops.  It’s still the app where I probably get the most hook ups. I get more regulars on BBRT but I get a lot of down low guys and pump & dump dudes from blank profiles of Grindr.

• Like 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I set it up a while ago but know there’s a way to use it free like I do and there’s a pay version. Like BBButtSlut said, if you’re in a big city (like I am in Dallas) it works well as there’s lots of guys looking and it does give some filters that are useful. Yeah, you do see white a few of the same faces all the time but there’s enough rotation in and out I can find a quickie. I have it on at the gym, on campus, and when I’m out doing stuff that I can find someone. It’s good for pump and dumps and I’ve had a few guys become regulars off of it. It’s just another tool to use...