Bred by thick bear in his hotel room

slut4pounding

Match made in heaven. This 29 year old bottom just got fucked good by a 45 year old bear. He was actually staying in a hotel 0.8 miles from me that opened 2 years ago or so, never been in there. He messaged me on Growlr mid morning just as I was looking, unlocked his pics and asked if his dick was thick enough for me...as my profile mentions liking a thick dick. It was and after a few messages I went over. His profile said he was 5'11 280, so perfect. Said he has had issues with guys liking it thick. Not me. I'm slightly stocky and have a bubble butt that these bears love.

I go right up to his room, we get naked, then I start blowing him for a few minutes to get that thick cock hard. I get up off my knees, he's slapping/playing with my ass while I bend over the bed. Next thing I know he's in me and starts out with some slow thrusts but pretty soon he's pounding me aggressively and I'm in heat so much that I'm grabbing the sheets and moaning loud. After a while he shoots warm ropes of cum in me and it feels so good.

He stays in me until he's completely soft and we catch our breath. Then while I'm getting dressed he's telling me how nice it was to be in that ass. I just want to take thick dick over and over again.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 6:43 AM, slut4pounding said:

He stays in me until he's completely soft and we catch our breath. Then while I'm getting dressed he's telling me how nice it was to be in that ass. I just want to take thick dick over and over again.

Being bred by bear dick rules. Wolf and otter dick too.

• Like 1