Closeted Catholic School football guy

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

Moderator's Note: I have verified with the author that all parties are 18+ despite still being in high school. 

I started chatting with a guy on Grinder who started showing up really close to my house.  Turns out he plays football for the private catholic school nearby.  They share the athletic field down the street from my house with the town.  He goes on Grinder after practice while hes waiting for his ride figuring its less likely for anyone to recognize him.  I We met up once just to talk and walked to a local convenience store he still had on his tight football pants from practice, and an under Armour shirt, carrying his  shoulder pads and helmet,his jersey still shrink wrapped around his shoulder pads, and the face mask of his helmet poking through the neck hole as a handle.  His cup gave made a nice mound in his tight pants giving him a persistent bulge.  It's  deceptive knowing its just a mound of plastic, but hot to look at just the same.  Hes pretty chill, but takes on the dumb jock stereotype a little too well. Maybe hes taken a few too many hits to the head or he needs that helmet checked  Which maybe explains why this deep closet case post a pic of him in his uniform, or maybe he just knows he looks like a stud in it.  Hes 6' and 170 lbs with a 6 pac. He has a gf saving herself. But hes had a couple guy on guy experiences.

We chatted a few more times about hanging out again, but he was a little nervous. Wrestling practice hasn't fully started yet so I get howm from school while he's still at practice. Today I told him I was going to go for a run around the track, but not to panic I wouldn't cause a scene and if the coast was clear after everyone else left, maybe we could chill while he waited for his ride.  When I got home I put on my running splits, those 0 inseam shorts with the spit slides.  The ones that your cock would flop out of if they didn't have the liner.Its fall and a bit chilly, but I decide its still warm enough to go shirtless. Plus I like showing of my abs and the little V my hips make poking out of my shorts.  I start my laps and definitely have a semi watching him play all geared up. I see him look up a few times part way through practice I see him head to the little bathroom hut, so I run over there  I walk in to fine him fumbling to free his cock out from his football gear, the super tight shrink wrapped pants, the girdle with all the pads and his cup.  From blowing my buddy on the football team at my school, I know football gear especially the pants without the laces are like a chastity device belt. Maybe its to keep their mind on the game instead of just trying to fuck the cheer leaders or  each other.  He peels the pants down over his thighs just low enough to push the girdle down pull the waist band of his jock down under his balls.  Hes standing with his legs spread as much as the spandex around his thighs will let him to make room for the cup pushed down and back between his legs. after all that he finally gets to piss.  I effortlessly whip my dick out of my tiny shorts to do the same at the urinal next to him.  After hes done , He tucks his junk back into his cup , he reaches over n slides his hand up my leg and under my shorts to grab my ass, I finish up n shake it off. I feel his hard shoulder pads through his jersey , and he looks hot as fuck staring back at me through the face mask of his helmet, which prevents me from trying to make out.  Instead I get on my knees, and pull the waist band of his jock under his balls. The inside of the cup is dripping with condensed sweat, and his pubes are soaked. Before he can protest I take his cock in my mouth and start sucking. Taking it all the way down to the base.  I have to keep pulling down on his cup pushing the plastic wedge between his thighs.  This pusses the pointy V end at the bottom of his cup rubbing against his hole,  I can tell he starts to like it and start wiggling the cup against his hole more.  I pull down the back of his pants n start fingering him, spitting on my fingers working them i n to this beefy football but. This gets him pretty close n oozing lots of pre cum but i don't let him cum., I quickly move around to the back and start eating his ass, Between my tongue, finger, fucking, and jerking his pretty average size cock, i get him moaning pretty good

I stand up behind him, n pull my boner out he leg hole of my shorts n start teasing his hole while i jerk him, He doesn't protest so I spit on it  and rub it against his hole, pushing against it. The head finds its way in, he doesn't complain so I don't stop, As his hole slowly opens up i let it sink in deeper. I stop jerking his cock, i grab onto the waist band of his jock to pull his but in.  I get in balls deep, His tight hole is spasaming around my cock, squeezing it. I slowly start to hump his tight hole. He's moaning good. I grab the back collar of his shoulder pads to hold on as I start thrusting my cock all the way in. He starts babbling about having a gf.  Then I feel his hole start to spasm, Hes cumming with his hands against the wall, all over the inside of his cup.  I cant hold back and longer  with all the muscle spasms squeezing my cock and I let loose balls deep.  He didn't ask where I came or seem to think about it. He ideally went from moaning n cumming to that sudden ashamed guilty post orgasm state.  He shimmied his pants back up over his bubble but, n got his jersey tucked back in and said he had to hurry back before anyone noticed he was gone. He runs back onto the fiend with his cock sloshing around in his cup covered in his cum, and my load buried deep in his ass.

Edited by tristian
Revised version by the original poster

Guest tristian

A follow up... Catholic football guy, Chris hit me up today. He was going on about how he didn't think he was going to get fucked, that hes not a fag, he has gf, blah blah blah he just gets horny and can't help himself.  He says its only fair if I let him do me.  I say ok, I'll meet you again after practice.  I have an idea what I'm in for so I grab some baby oil n finger it into my hole real good,  I put on my running splits and head out to run around the track while I watch him finish up practice.  My over-sized wrestling glutes are poping from under the shorts as they ride up with each stride. Its chilly out but im shirtless. Chris is pretty impressive on the field hes about 180lbs and almost 6 foot. His shoulder pads make him look twice that. 

Practice ends and when everyone else is heading to the parking lot, he heads for the field house.  I'm there ahead of him, and he walk in carrying his helmet and duffel bag, still in his practice uniform.  The cup bulge in his pants is deceptive, it gives him a monster bulge, but under the plastic chis is pretty average. He comes over n presses me up against the wall. his massive shoulder pads pressing against my chest, pushing my back against the wall. The hard plastic cup in his pants grinding against my crotch. His hands slide up my legs under my shorts and up through the waist band, while he grabs and probes my but, his tongue down my throat.  getting my hands in his shrink wrapped Kevlar football uniform takes some more work. i get the belt undone n n work the pants down over his massive thighs to below his but n its just that cup between me and his cock. I pull the waist band of his jock down pulled down just enough that his crotch is free but so he can still spread his legs for support. As soon as i pull the cup down between his thighs his rock hard dripping cock pops out, His balls n bush soaked with sweat n steamy from being trapped under the plastic, his cock head is dripping pre cum. I managed to get the tiny bottle of baby oil out of the way too tiny pocket in my shorts n pour a bunch of it on his cock before he turned me around to face the wall.  Ok realistically i think most of it went all over the floor and his football uniform.  

He yanks my shorts down, and I'll glad I prepped my hole for what came next. He fumbled around for a minute trying to line up with the hole. Once he found it, he pressed against my rosebud until it gave way and the fat cock head popped in. Chris grabbed my hips and like a bull mounting a cow he just kept pressing in until he was balls deep, he started bucking his hips, grunting in ecstasy.  My  poor ass in shock clamped down from the pain squeezing his cock. I went from being bent over leaning back into him to being flat against the wall,my chest against the tile. hes massive hands pulling my hips backward impaling me on his cock. right about now im so glad Chris isn't hung. im also glad when i hear his grunts turn to a pant, and I feel him start to spasm, and he unloads uncontrollably inside me.  This is only like a minute or two into it...

Chris is like "oh shit i came". but hes still hard n hasn't stopped humping my ass. he realizes hes still into it and keeps going a couple more minutes and he thrust in harder grunting as he releases load number 2. he pulls out his cock still covered in cum.  I turn around and grab his shoulder pads by the neck, to pull him in for a kiss. I love the way you can get a grip on the pads there, because you cant grab onto the jersey.  He pulls back, as the post orgasm guilt and regret kick in., but i pull him in until i let go.

I pull my shorts back up over my oily but  and jet out the door so fast I don't see the front of my shorts are wet n shiny with my cum.   So i sprint home, which gets my but starting to drip before I hit the shower.

Guest tristian
On 10/18/2019 at 12:52 AM, shinelover said:

Fuck, man, so sexy! I hope there will be more encounters for us to enjoy.

I hope so I'd like to put the knee pads they put in those uniforms to some use.  :)  coach im gonna need a cup check over here 

db.jpg

bc.jpg

Edited by tristian

Guest tristian

Moderator's Note: @tristianhad posted a revision of the original post here. I have now replaced the original post with this revision. I have left the blank post here, so he still gets credit for the likes he received.