Hotel Pump & Dump

rikg

Had a very hot night in a hotel in London on Monday.

I love hotels where you don’t need a key card to get up to the bedrooms, they are so good for anonymous hotel room meets.  Monday night I was staying in a Holiday Inn Express.  I was away with another guy from work, but we’d had an early morning and so after a few drinks we headed off to bed.

I was horny.  So needed some action but had drunk too much to be able to drive anywhere.  So I cruised the apps.  Straight away came up with a guy on Grindr, he said he could accommodate but I told him I couldn’t travel.  Says he could come to me.  His pics looked hot, a nice face pic and a great picture of his cock, soft but looked nice and thick, uncut with a great looking foreskin.  Bushy pubes but that’s ok.

I told him I was looking for a hotel pump & dump, told him the hotel and he said he said ‘Hot, up for that, you bb?’  ‘Yeah, absolutely’ I told him.  ‘I’ll be there in 15 mins’ was his reply.

I put the bolt lock out on the door, rest it against the frame and slowly turn the knob till it went in and was only just caught.  That way when you push the door open the bolt will pop back in and the door shut itself.  I’d set the room up, just one bedside light on, it was on a flexible stalk so I put it right close to the wall so it hardly gave any light.  On the bedside table were a couple of bottles of poppers, a tube of lube, bottle of water and tissues.  I put a towel on the bed, stretched my hole for a while working lube into me with my fingers, stretched to four fingers, wished I’d brought a dildo.  After 10 minutes I knelt on the bed, arse up, waited.

I could hear the lift when it ran, when it stopped at my floor, followed by footsteps in the corridor, my sense of hearing heightened by the silence in the room and the darkness.  I huffed poppers each time I heard anyone, my heart pounding with excitement each time, but they all walked on past.  This happened five or six times, so I was pretty popperd up by the time one didn't walk by and pushed the door open.

He saw me, my lubed hole glistening at him.  'Fucking nice' he muttered.  I heard him kick his shoes off, his belt clink and trousers slide down, the change in his pocket jangled.  He told me to suck his cock, get it wet he said.  He was hard, dripping, under his foreskin was really musky, he smelled of a day of man sweat, not BO, just manly.

‘Back on your knees’ he told me, I grabbed some lube as I turned and slathered it on my hole, took deep breaths of poppers as he grabbed my thighs and put his cock to my hole.  I gasped as his cock head opened me up, it hurt as it always does first time, told him to wait.  ‘Take it, slut’ he told me as he pushed deeper.  So more poppers.  Head spins.  Put my head down onto the pillow, strangers bare cock invading my guts, poppers adding to the head rush that I was getting from the excitement.

Pain became bearable, enjoyable actually.  His knob hits my prostate, like a shock, my cock jumps and my arse clenches.  His bushy pubes are suddenly against my arse cheeks, he holds there a moment before pulling out, then back in, starting the fuck. 

'Got 3 day load for you slut' he told me, 'not gonna pull out'.  That suited me, I wanted his seed in me.  Deep inside, not wasted on my back!

More poppers.  I reached to my hole, I so love to feel my ring stretched around a cock shaft, to feel the guys balls, caress them, imagine I’m coaxing them to unleash their load into me.  His cock shaft was smooth, slippery with my spit, lube, arse juices.  He pushed me down onto the bed, spreading my legs wider, laying on my back as he slowed his fucking. He held my body to his, growled into my ear 'nice arse, gonna stretch it well before I breed it'.

He pulled out and made me turn over, pulled me to the edge of the bed, legs up, ankles on his shoulders as he was standing.  Rams his cock deep into me, savagely, holds my thighs to him, he's sweating, I'm wet too, he starts to fuck like a train.  I feel the whole length of his cock travel in and out through my sphincter.  The lube was drying and I felt my arse being pulled in and out with his thrusts.  I spit on my hand and try to wet his cock.  He’s hitting my prostate every thrust, hard, I think I'm about to cum, don’t cum, on the edge all the time. 

He rams deep.  ‘Cumming’ he cries, makes three, four, five deep hard thrusts then stops, holds himself in me.  My arse feels wet.

He pulls out, like a shot I'm around, his cock in my mouth, fucking loving the tastes, cleaning everything from him, tongue under his foreskin, lick round his sweaty balls.

‘Thanks slut’ he tells me, pushing me off him.  I watch as he puts his jeans on, he's commando so he has to fold his still semi hard cock and push it into his jeans to button up.  Slides his feet into his shoes, grabs my head, kisses my mouth, tongue deep inside, then he's gone, the door latches behind him.

I kneel on the bed, reach to my hole, gather some cum that's leaked, lick it from my fingers.  Love the taste in my mouth from his cock, my arse, his cum.  Then poppers.  Grindr. Message from guy.

'Can't accom, can u?' he says.  'Bareback pump & dump in hotel?' I ask.  'Which hotel?' he asks.  I tell him hotel, room number, tell him he can go straight to the lift and come up.  '10 mins' he tells me.

Less than 10 minutes later I'm on my knees, popperd up when someone pushes the door open and light floods the room...

Edited by rikg
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 5

Oh man, so so so hot.  I fucking love hearing a guy say 'nice' when he glimpses my arse.

Next time you need to be blindfolded, absolutely no chance of seeing who is flooding your hole with their load, and no peeping when they are done. Not knowing is so so hot.

• Thanks 1

I know this is fiction, but if it were to be real it could be the HI Express on the north circular in Chingford... I think it's very accessible from main roads and from the local town. 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 11:31 AM, Jasenotts said:

Which Holiday Inn Express was this?  I’ve heard the one at Nine Elms near Vauxhall in London is quite good for anon. I’m booked into the Travelodge in Balham next month at a flexible rate and so could easily change hotel.

I stay at hotels occasionally in London and I also offer occasionally  a nsa cum dump. Quick look on Grindr and get lubed up for the visitors. I love it when a random tells he is about to cum in me . Once it’s over they leave. So hot