[UK Sauna Slut] Yeolad & Barebacksaunaslut - After Work Quickie

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

My mate and ex boyfriend text me today saying he was horny and finished work in a short time. Did I want him to come around and have some fun. I accepted straight away, and jumped in the shower to douch.

At 345pm he was at my house, we chatted a bit, then got down to the dirty.

It was a good session, fucking in the sitting and dining rooms of my house. We changed positions regularly and had plenty of fun. The video camera was out of reach, but I managed to grab a cheap stills camera and grab a few photos of us fucking. Here are the best of the bunch.

PIC_0054.JPGYeolad - a horny filthy minded slut - like me!

PIC_0055.JPGSlipping in raw - no condom, no lube... just stuff it in!

PIC_0056.JPG

PIC_0058.JPGFucking yeah, ram it in deep!

PIC_0061.JPGbb fucking - as nature intended!

PIC_0067.JPG

PIC_0068.JPG

He wanted me to jack off over his cock, and then him wank off using my spunk as lube, then as he got close, i'd sit on his cock to catch his load in my hole. This last photo above is after that had happened... His cock shines with my spunk as I ride it... a very sleazy horny raw fuck session. Excellent.

Tonight I'm going out for dinner with a friend and his girlfriend, but I'm going to keep the load inside me the entire night. Hopefully later on I'll be able to get another load from the guy who breeds me occasionally.. the cute twink guy.8509970464843090789-4981336262131365570?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.