Bred by Married guy

funcagedbear

So I set up an Adam4adam account cuz I was feeling horny yesterday. So I knew I wanted dick so I cleaned out and spent some time stretching my self on my small bad dragon Flint found a Latin guy with 7.5 inches dick who was interested. So in our exchange he was interested in using I condom. Asked if he was clean he said yes I told him no condom. He asked if I was I said yes cuz I was recently tested and he said okay.

So he comes on his lunch break I told him door was unlocked and I would be face down ass up over a fuck pillow. 

After he gets in the door he removes his pants and has me start sucking him hard once he's hard he slips into my prelubed ass and started pounding me. Now I may be a bottom but no top is going to be in complete  control with me. So I start smashing my ass agianst him. 

He want me on top so I get on top of his dick and ride him only problem is my legs and ass are too big because of squats and deadlifts so it doesn't work the best but still fun.

The I get on my back legs on his shoulders and he's pounding away at me. He's hitting my prostate and my ass is squeezing him he cums in me then I cum all over from the pounding. He wipes up and leaves while my legs quiver. 

Can't wait to have him over agian

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BreedMeInVegas
On 11/2/2019 at 3:17 AM, Hairybttmcub43 said:

As a cum dump you should know to ask someone’s stats not if they are “clean”. Just because someone is undetectable or poz doesn’t make them “unclean”. U=U. 

When someone asks if I'm clean, I tell them yeah, I shower every morning.