Swapped anon with undetectable cheater

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

I was out running some errands and forgot I had Grindr going and realized I'd got some messages including from this hot chubby guy from out of town. He was white but has that hot nut brown complexion, sandy blonde hair, smooth body, and that stupid peach fuzz goatee and mustache guys grown to try and look masculine. His dick wasn't much...not very thick or very long but he saw that I was on Prep and was down for raw but needed me to host. I was done with my errands and he was nearby so I figured why not. Only catch was he needed to use my shower when he was down as he was from out of town and needed to clean up once we were done so his BF wouldn't realize he'd been fucked. I fucking love getting it on with guys cheating on their BFs and GFs so now I was fully hard. I gave him the address and told him where to park and soon he was at my door. We were making out quick and stripped pretty quick but before we got too far he quickly mentioned he was undectable and wanted to know if that was an issue. I told him I didn't care, that I was on Prep and would have taken his load regardless. He was all over me as soon as I said that as his BF is all top and he needed to unload. He pretty much forced me face down on the mattress and was forcing his dick inside of me raw and rough. I hardly cared as he wasn't the first load I'd taken today and without a lot of effort he busted two loads into my ass in quick succession. He flipped me face up and asked me for lube and grabbed it out of the drawer in my nightstand and soon was riding my dick like his life depended on it. I busted my first load quick as I always do and loved the delighted load on his face and the "Damn" he uttered as he felt me go off. He loved being able to feel me blast and kept riding me until I blasted another inside him as he sprayed a massive load of jizz on my face and chest. He admitted how bad he needed his release and said he needed to shower and get going. I followed him into the shower and joined as we soaped and rinsed, making out as we went, and wound up pumping another load inside each other, this time me begging for his poz seed, which he really got into. Once toweled off he quickly dressed and said he had to go and was gone. I'd love to have him as a regular dump n run, but sadly, not meant to be.