Steamer quay sauna Torquay

Kinkybottomsw

Last weekend I put an event on my fabguys account that I would be looking for cock from opening time (11am).

I paid my money, put my clothes in the locker and went and got showered,.

As first person in the sauna, I made my way down to the play area, into the glory hole cubicles. I lived up and pushed my butt plug in so I would be ready. I sat sniffing poppers and edging until eventually two guys turned up. The first guy pushed his cock through one of the holes, small and one where the foreskin didn't retract but I was so horny I didn't care.

I sucked him and he moaned a lot, it didn't take long before he was so close he had to pull back out. His friend then pushed his cock through, 7 inches and lush looking. I went to town on him and he started to face fuck me. I took a chance, stood up and pushed my hole up against his cock. He pulled back and left, damn.

I left my pussy there for his friend but nothing happened. I sat down and he pushed his cock through. I sucked him again and not long after I had a mouthful of yummy cum. I swallowed and he left.

I went back to my poppers and plug until I heard someone enter the nearby darkroom. I left the cubicle and walked into the room,I could make out a guy sat on the bed/bench. I went straight to him, bending over and buried my face in his crotch, sucking and wanking  him. I put my plug, poppers and towel on the bench. He started sniffing poppers and I moved down and rimmed his hairy hole. I then felt someone behind me and the next thing I know s cock pushes straight on and starts pumping my lubed hole. I didn't even look at the guy, I was so horny I would have taken anyone. He grabbed my boobs which are pierced and he kept telling me how much he loved them. I was in heaven, a cock on each end. He then started grunting and he then unloaded in me.  I felt a slap.on my bum and he left.  I kept my pussy ready for the next cock, but none turned up.  The other guy didn't want to cum yet, so I went and sat in the steam room. Later I showed, and went back to the dark room. A guy was in the same position I had bee earlier, bent over, face down on someone's cock. I was running out of time and  needed to cum, so I licked the guys hole,he started to push back onto my tongue. I stood up and pushed right in. I pounded him hard and fast for a few minutes (am 90percent bottom) until I came deep in him. I thanked him and left to get showered

• 3 years later...