arthur

He was 20, I was 40.

I first saw him at the restaurant where he worked in the kitchen as the dish washer

He was white,  slim muscular, and cute as hell.. and as str8 acting as they'd come

But he was also nice, and he let me flirt with him.

I dont' want to drag out the story too long... as it was about a year of flirting foreplay before we hooked up.

And then his car broke down.. and he needed a ride... and I offered .. and after some deliberation on his part he accepted.

I pounced as we drove.. I knew this was my chance..  I told him what I wanted... Again he hesitated... finally... he agreed.. but where he said?

I pulled the truck over and sucked him off on the side of the road.

It would only be a week until he returned to my house for more

In the next few weeks, months,,  we explored more,, we kissed, i ate ass, I sucked cock every time, he sucked mine... I kissed him with his cum in my mouth. we talked nasty.. we discussed fantasies... he pissed on me... 

And then... I wanted one more thing ( and no it wasn't to fuck him lol) I wanted him to spend the night.  To lay in bed with me over night.. And it happened .. He arrived after midnight.  "You don't know how many people I had to lie to to be here with you tonight"  I got it - I understood... his str8 friends, his gf, his parents.. this wasn't easy for him .. but he trusted me

We are naked in bed, playing and i'm practically grinding my dick on his ass, saying how I want to fuck him ( I didn't think he wanted that at all)  And he turned his head back to me and asked "Is that what you want?"   And I'm like... "Is that what I want ???   Is that what YOU want?"  I grab a condom ( for this boy , I just didn't want to do it raw. well not yet anyways)  And i start to fuck him.. So fucking tight.. wasn't going in too easy. and then bam.. i lost the fucken hard on..Pulled the condom off .. and told him this things  just chokes the life out of me... few seconds go on and I'm hard again.. He looks at me and grabs my hard cock and says " Fuck me! please! Just do it!

And i mount him from the rear again, my raging hard boner pushing more easily into his tight ass this time... slowly... with love...til it's all the way in.. my body pressing against his.. i  pump him slowly at first.. i pull his head back and our tongues kiss passionately....I  care about him.. asking how does it feel.. he's loving it..  I  whisper in his ear and i ask him if i can cum in  his ass.. He nods his head yes, and then again turns his head to kiss me.... And then I cum.. inside him.. and push my body down hard on his...  

I lay there, we kiss again.. then i roll him over and finish him off, taking his cock and cum in my mouth.

then we just lay there, in each others arms..... and he dozes off first.. and before I do, I thank God for this night.. ( we would play again but never have an over nighter again)  

And then a couple years later,  he moved away..  One last text, telling me he was going to be moving.. and I asked do I get one last time together.. He said, you never know... but we didn't

But I got my wish for the over nighter I wanted.. maybe I will get one last meeting with him in my lifetime.... 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1