Three Mexicans...one after another...

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

I'd got up intending to go to the gym but felt like crap and it was cold. Got messaged by the hot Latino fuck bud I think hustles seeing if I was up and horny. He came by and quickly pounded two loads in me while deeply and intensely kissing me, telling me how bad he wanted to cum inside me. Once he got what he wanted he eased his ass down on my throbbing cock and rode me until I busted two loads inside him. I clearly wasn't the first guy to fuck him as my cock slid in him easily...not that I care. His face was lit up riding me and he was begging for my load in Spanish...things that get me super horny. He was headed in to work and it was hot knowing he was going in with my seed inside him.

I'd been on Grindr while he was fucking me and had no shortage of messages when I checked it back. I worked the guys who messaged but the quickest one who was ready was this bearish Latino guy in his late 20s...lightly hairy chest, and nice big uncut dick. He had no problems fucking me bare and didn't care that I'd already been fucked; as he said "It's your body dude...not like I give a shit". I had to host as he has a BF and isn't in an open relationship. I thought he was all top and it started off that way with him giving me an intense pounding. He seemed to sense I was close to cumming and asked if that was case. I said I was and to my surprise he told me to fuck him, which I gladly did, unloading inside of him as he begged for it. That he was taking me bare, no questions, had me rock hard and I stayed in him and pumped a second load inside him as well. Once that was done he picked up where he left off, pounding two loads deep inside me.

Once he was gone most of the other leads off Grindr had gone silent so I hopped on Kik and had a few messages there, including one from a cute little Mexican twink. He was cool for swapping raw and could host....hotter still, no questions on my status. I didn't want to tell him I'd been fucked as I didn't want to scare him off, and so I cleaned up my ass as much as I could and hoped he wouldn't notice. He wanted to host and once I got there he was exactly as described, complete with a nice sized uncut dick. I told him I needed to fuck him first and he was fine with that. I was so into it and loving him staring into my eyes that I didn't last long, blasting one load, and then eventually a second inside him. He loved it and admitted he didn't normally let guys he didn't know cum inside him but he was really into me and wanted it. Now I was nervous that he'd figure out I'd been fucked already and be pissed, but he slid in me and fucked me, cumming inside me twice. If he realized I had already been fucked he didn't let on that he'd figured it out. 

After that I was spent and went home to nap. On the plus side I got digits from the second and third guys and both said they wanted more. I love nasty cheating whores like the second bear guy and dug the ink he had too. He really knew how to use his dick and had a nice one as well. Hopefully I'll get more opportunities with both. As for my first little fuck slut I know I can get with him any time.