First anon load

northsidecumdump

Finally took my first completely anon load.

Was out drinking with friends, came home and still up and horny around 4 in the morning. Hit up a guy on bbrt that I've been trying to get with that loves anon. Had me in a jock, blindfolded with the door unlocked. I was very nervous and thought I'd have to back out but powered through.

Came in, got behind me and came in 5 mins or so. Kept the blindfold on and stayed ass up as he got dressed till heleft. So glad I did it. Can't wait for more. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Anonymous with a blindfold on, waiting in a jockstrap is my favorite way to get fucked and bred.  It's surprising how many guys are actually into it once you suggest it.

• 1 month later...

I agree - i get more meets when i offer ass up, blindfolded,  no words cum-n-go's.  I have a regular top who only ever fucks me when im hooded.  Faceless profile that changes every couple of months.  He must have cum in me more than 50 times - we have never spoken (other than grunts or orders) and i haven't a clue who he is.  

• Like 1