First guy I willingly let breed me

Started out mega safe and scared if getting cum anywhere near my hole but got more and more turned on by the thought of raw cock. Let a guy I trusted put it in me, and he always pulled out as agreed and finished in my mouth. But only after I insisted he washed his cock. I was very squeamish about unclean cock. Anyway an old guy who'd fucked me safe twice had stopped replying because I refused to take it raw and one night I messaged and said I had chosen him to make me a BB cumdump. He was straight back inviting me over. Was really nervous but horny as fuck and within 10 mins was at the door to his block. He let me in and I could smell his armpits immediately which grossed me out but I was determined to do this. He took me into some sort of abandoned storage room he had a key for. Tried to kiss him but he pushed me to my knees and pulled his pants down unleashing a stench of filthy cock. Made no apologies just pushed my head into his groin. I was turning away and actually gagged a little but remembered what I was there for and forced myself to take his flaccid stinking member into my mouth. He started to get hard and pushed my face into him, the ripe stink of his very bushy pubes in my face. The foreskin came back and his cock head was slimy and bitter tasting but by now I was hard and enjoying feeling so depraved. My spit was thick from gagging so used it on my fingers to open up my hole and as soon as he was hard he was turning me round and entering me urgently standing in an uncomfortable half crouch. Didn't last long at at and he came massively, as I adjusted my stance thinking he'd finished he slipped out and I can still hear the sloppy wet noise of his last spurt hitting the concrete.

Drove home with the stink of him in my nostrils, a bitter taste in my mouth and hot cum leaking into my briefs and knew I was hooked. 

Chatted to someone who knew him and about his lack of hygiene who was disgusted I went with him but I took it regularly for a while and he was never clean again and I grew to love his stink and that of my guts as I sucked him ATM tasting my arse and inhaling the musk of his pubes.