Taking loads at ESC

Oralbttm10035

Went to east side club last night and got a room.  I stripped to my jock and then opened the door to start showing off the goods. I cruised this muscle daddy with a nice fat cock and deep throated him with my ass in the air with my door open. A silver daddy decided to join us and started to tongue fuck my ass deep.  Just as the silver daddy penetrated my ass the muscle dad shot his load down my throat.  Suddenly I heard the attendant say “keep the door closed or you’ll be kicked out”. That scared off the silver dad and I never got his load. 
Next I cruised cruised a 6’4” 300lb African American muscle bear with a fat 8” cock. I sucked on his massive pecks then worked my way down to his hot cock. After working his cock a while he pulled me up and said “I want to breed your ass”. I bent over and he pinned me down and tore into my hole. He flipped me over to my back and pounded me even deeper. I could see in his face he was getting close when he suddenly thrust deep pinning me down and making out with me while groaning. He held his cock in me for a while then I sucked his cock clean. 
After relaxing for a bit I picked up a young fit silver daddy with a 7.5” thick dick. I worked his cock and balls with my mouth  for a while switching from deep throating him to sucking his balls.  He asked if I had a condom and I told him I only play raw. He said he plays safe only and I told him that I could still blow him. I continued to blow him when he flipped me around and shoved his raw cock in my ass and shot his load, then just got up and left. 
Shortly after, a 5’2” Hispanic guy guy cruised me.  He dropped his towel revealing a massive 9.5” uncut cock with copious foreskin. I began sucking on his cock playing with his meaty foreskin then began deep throating him. He told me to get my ass up in the air, so I bent forward and took a big whiff of poppers. He began aggressively eating my hole, thrusting deep with his tongue. He asked if I had loads in my ass. I told him a did and he said “you’re gonna love my load, puta”. He started fucking me hard, rough, and deep saying “take it, puta”. He switched back to eating my ass and told me to push out my ass juices. I pushed my ass out and he slurped up the cum dripping from my ass. He shoved his cock back in my ass and started fucking hard. I could feel his pace picking up then he grunted “Yeah, puta, take my poz load”. When he finished pounding his load in my hole I sucked his cock for a while till he shot a second load down my throat. 
As the Hispanic guy was leaving, a regular bathhouse fuck buddy was walking past and asked if he could join me.  I started sucking his cock while he played with my cummy hole.  He started fucking me and asked how many loads I had.  I told him I had three in my ass and 2 down my throat. He pounded me hard and deep telling me how great my cum hole felt. I could feel him tense up as he shot his load deep in me. He then flipped me over and began deepthroating my cock, sucking till I shot my load straight down his throat. 
Having shot my load, I felt satisfied and decided to end my night.   Looking forward to returning soon. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4