cocksucking faggots are a covenient, handy tool for men

On 8/19/2020 at 3:47 AM, CA-master said:

I'm glad it worked for you. Wish you have vids to share with me or At least pics. now he is yours. just make it feel like it is is choice not yours. these buggers like to think they r in charge. You are in control/ Don't forget to repeat, you are the man, or something similar calling him the man at all times makes him feel secure and gets u more closer to fucking him.  keep me updated 

Thanks Sir!  Wish I could get vid or pic. This guy is so paranoid he walks the entire private office I service him in. All computers have to be off too not just "sleep."  Took  your advice and started circling his hole with my finger and thumb after had him all wet from rimming.  The first few times he it was obvious he was enjoying. Afterwards when he'd breed me, damn his load was twice as much. A month or so ago, decided to add some lube to my fingers. Easily got two in. After that session, I asked him if he'd enjoy a prostrate  massage. He replied back, "isn't that what you're doing?"  To keep it legit, I said yep  just massaging your prostrate to get your cock even harder. 

Now it's the standard routine. Once I get to his balls, the legs come up and full access is granted. Damn, now I can get two fingers and my thumb up there. Think it would be easy enough to  stand up and insert my cock.  Thing is, I don't want to do that. My special bond with this guy has been that he hasn't been interested in his ass. Now if I get him into cock/ass action he's just going to be another bottom. I rarely do repeats with guys that want ass action. If he bottoms out for me, then he's just another hole that wants to be bred.

The last two times I've serviced him, I stayed away from his hole. He didn't say anything and didn't start lifting his legs.  I may be fooling myself, but I really don't think he's had ass play before.  Thanks for the coaching on how to get him open to exploring more.  You are sooo right, it's very important to say how masculine and hott he is.

• Thanks 1