Parking Lot WS

Guest iJoey

NOT MY STORY I thought you would like

The other night I was laying on the couch cruising the apps, enjoying the new faces with people at home for Thanksgiving when I hit it off with a guy we'll call Ken.

We Ken is a scruffy IT nerd that kinda looks like Seth Rogen but rounder.

Turns out we were both into water sports, and Ken mentioned that he wanted to be covered in and drink my piss and that he wanted to do the same to me.

I really wanted to say yes but don't live alone and a shower after wasnt reasonable.

We were both complaining that we couldn't post when I jokingly told him he should come let me piss on him in the parking lot, because I'm always joking unless it turns out you're into it, then I wasn't.

Turns out he was into it, and only about 15 minutes out. So I get my things together, and wait for his message.

He gets here, and let's me know so I head outside. I make it to where he parked in time to see him taking his shirt off in the driver's seat revealing a gorgeous furry chest, and soft pink nipples that I couldn't wait to get my mouth on.

He gets out of the car already naked, and leaves the door open, with us standing in the barely sectioned off gap between cars.

I took out my phone and hit record, and told him to go ahead.

Ken had already mentioned how bad he had to pee but I wasn't prepared for the force with which he unleashed a geyser of piss all over his furry chest and belly, moaning, and rubbing it in with the hand that wasn't holding his beer can cock.

Once he finally drained his bladder I asked him to kneel down for mine and he didn't waste any time.

I'd had a couple of drinks that day and was hydrated but hadn't had much time to prepare, and was a bit nervous about being outside so I wasn't able to pee right away. While I was trying to get started Ken decided to occupy himself by licking my balls and playing with my ass, massaging and teasing my hole, while also bathing my musky balls with his tongue.

While he was making it difficult to stay soft and piss, I noticed somebody coming across the parking lot. I told Ken that someone was coming, and he kept doing his thing. I tapped him on the shoulder and told him again that someone was coming, and he took one of my balls in his mouth and tugs on it. Having my balls tugged on drives me wild, so reason goes out the window and I decide if he's fine with someone seeing him naked on the pavement with his face in my junk, then so am i.

No way in hell was I gonna be able to piss though, so as this person passes about 15-20 feet away, very pointedly not looking over to the car with the door open and the bear on his knees in a puddle, Ken continues happily lapping away at my balls, and I keep trying to focus on relaxing.

After they drive away, I can see Ken starting to squirm from the cold but I can feel a warmth rising in my dick.

Just as Ken starts to get up, I finally manage to unleash my piss all over his chest, and he immediately drops back to his knees and opens his mouth, letting my piss splash over his mouth and his beard, running down over his chest, making him moan, the cold obviously forgotten about for a moment.

I must have had to go more than I thought because I peed for a solid 20 or 30 seconds, him making hungry noises and stroking his cock the whole time.

Once I'd finally emptied my bladder as well, he opened the back door of his car and reached in for a towel, and invited me into the car for a moment.

We climbed into the back seat where he had the seats folded down and a blanket spread out.

We both spent a while running our hands and our eyes all over st each other and I told him how hot he was, and he gave me a flattered grin that made me hungry. I asked him if he liked kissing and he did. I put my hand on the back of his neck pulled in closely and kissed him softly rubbing his balls with my other hand while he laid on his back stroking his dick while I knelt beside him.

I pulled back and settled my sights on his gorgeous nipples again, and wrapped my mouth around it and gave it a good suck, while flicking the tip with my tongue. His face and nipples still tasted like our piss and it was intoxicating. I straddled him and dropped my hungry hole onto his fat dick and milk his load out of him.

We focused on making out, and allowing our hands to explore one another some more.

We both agreed that we would have to meet up again when one of us could host, exchanged one more kiss, and I went back inside to settle in after a pleasantly eventful evening.

Edited by iJoey
I needed to