Chicago breeding

Hairybttmcub43

In Chicago for a few days and taking advantage of it. 
Sunday arrived. Got settled and cleaned up. Older hairy daddy cage over and drop the first load in me. Went and met friends. Came home drunk. Found a cute hairy cub that wanted to breed. He was hot as fuck. Loved to kiss, lick, rim. His pits Tasted amazing.  Left a huge load in me.  He left I passed out 

Monday 

had an ad up on BBrt. 17 guys. First up was this sexy bearded guy. He invited another buddy. We made out beard stared fucking me his buddy blew his load on my hole and beard bred me with his buddies load. They left. Mexican guy came over wanted ass up. I propped the door open he came in, Bred and left. Next a “straight” guy. He was fun made out and sucked. He put my ass on the edge of the bed and loaded me up. Sexy Bbc hit me next. 9 thick!! He came over amazing kisser we made out and then he slide in. He felt amazing. We fucked for a good 30 min he came in me so hard.  
last was a hairy cub buddy that I’ve known for years. He’s 8 and thick. Felt good in my cummy hole 

wonder what tomorrow will bring?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3