Blindfolded for straight cock

tybb

Had the day off work today, and decided that I was in the mood to be a slut. 

I’ve been talking to this straight guy on Grindr for the past two months, but I’ve never seen his face. All he’ll send me are pictures of his body and cock. The typical DL “I have a girlfriend profile”. We’ve been trying to meet for weeks now, but schedules weren’t lining up. His girl lives with him and I couldn’t really host. Well today the stars aligned and I was able to host.  

Before I go further, I should clarify that this guy is very dominant. Always calls me a faggot and whore in our messages. And tells me that I’m just meant to be used by men like him and take their loads. 

I tell him I can host this afternoon, and he tells me he wants me ass up, blindfolded, and with my hole lubed up. I do as he says, filling my hole with boy butter and letting it melt and get greasy. I leave my front door unlocked, put on my hood, and start huffing poppers. 

I huff poppers for a good fifteen minutes straight and I am flying. My hole is so hungry. My heart is racing from the horniness and excitement that comes from a blindfolded fuck. As I’m taking another deep inhale from my poppers, I hear the door open and footsteps walk down the hall. Finally! I take another deep huff. 

he walks in my room and wastes no time, dropping his pants to the floor. I feel him saddle up behind me as I’m doggy. He slaps my ass multiple times and laughs. He tells me how fucking pathetic I am taking random men’s loads like this, and that cumdumps like me are only good for straight men to own. The whole time I’m hitting the poppers and moaning. 

He greases you his dick and pushes it into me in one push. He doesn’t stop but starts hammering away. He either has his shirt pulled over his head or off cause he leans on me shoving me down into the bed and I can feel his ripped body against mine. He starts whispering in my ear about how worthless I am and how hot my whore ass feels around his cock. He keeps telling me I’m gonna be his whore from now own and that he owns me. 

This assault on my hole and my ego continues for thirty minutes. Towards the end I notice his body start to tense up. His breath starts to shorten and he starts fucking with more passion  I know he’s about to breed me and seed my hole deep  

He starts telling me to beg for it like the faggot I am. So i do  I beg for him to knock me up. To give me a real man’s cum. I tell him that he owns me and that I’m his slut. This sends him over the edge and he lets out a roar and starts flooding my guts. And just like that he’s done. He pulls out and spits on me and tells me I’m disgusting and pathetic. Then pulls his pants up and leaves.

This was three hours ago and I can still feel his load in my hole. Can’t wait for him to come back 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...