Took 3 Cocks Yesterday

bend me over

Yesterday was a busy day. I stopped by the local cruising park on my lunch hour, saw one car there. I walked past, saw the occupant stroking a nice long dick. I stood by the passenger door, and the occupant didn't seem to object to my presence so I tried the door. Finding it open, I found a skinny white guy in his mid 20's who was eager to get off. I got in the car and started sucking him, and after a few minutes his fingers were down my pants playing with my ass. "Do you get fucked?" were his first words to me. "Hell yeah" I said, and he instructed me to get over to his side and bend over. I walked around the car, and in a moment was bent over hanging on to the driver's door as this kid nailed me with his raw dick. Unfortunately, after only a few minutes I saw the headlights of another car entering the park. Fuck. We got decent and I walked away from his car until I scoped out he situation. The new arrival was a bearded black guy I was pretty sure I had messed with before. He got out and walked over to the other guy's car and started sucking his dick. I went back over and dropped my pants, not easy to do in the fucking cold weather. It worked, though, as the skinny guy put his raw dick back in my hole and was pounding away. He pulled out quickly, shooting some ropes onto the roadway, but I was pretty sure his first few blasts had gone inside. Skinny guy quickly zipped up and said something about it being cold and bolted.

was alone with the black guy, and I knelt down to suck his dick. He wasn't having that, saying "Bend that pussy over, bitch.". I complied, and his raw dick was using my ass to get off as quickly as possible. Not even 5 minutes passed of me bent over in the road before the dude was grunting and shooting his cum deep inside. He didn't even say anything as he left, he just zipped up and got back in his car. By this time the park was closed so I went on back to work with two guy's cum in me. 

I was still horny, so I went online and started chatting with this married business traveler in a hotel about 20 minutes away. We set up something for when I got off work. I noticed he left weight off of the stats in his ad, so I figured he would be a little heavy and he was. Nothing too bad, he was probably a football player in high school or something. I was into him, he had a shaved head and was pretty cute. He was already hard when I entered the room, so before I was even in the door he had his boxers off showing a 7 inch fat tool under his belly. I started sucking it, and after a few minutes he suggested getting on the bed. As I was sucking him, his hands started feeling all over me. We had only talked about him getting a blowjob in the emails, but before long I had positioned myself so I was sucking on his nipples and his hands were all over my ass. Wanting to see how far this would go, I inched up a little more and soon his dick was resting in my ass crack. He was into his and started grinding up and down on my crack, trying to find my hole. I sat up and put his dick at my hole, he responded by grinding up trying to shove it in. I needed a little more spit so I wet my fingers and smeared it on his shaft. That did the trick, and his raw cock was inside me. He never said anything about a condom, and I sure as hell wasn't going to bring it up. He threw a pretty hard fuck for about 10 minutes before he announced "I'm gonna cum". This was more of an announcement than a warning as I could feel the first jets of sperm filling me as soon as he spoke. Chubby dad must not have cum for a week. I felt jet after jet of cum shooting in my ass, it was so damn hot. When he was finally done and I felt his dick softening I climbed off. I went down and squeezed the last bit of jizz from his shaft, it was really thick cum. I licked it up and then got dressed. I went to sleep with chubby dad's load in me. He must have shot a pint up in me, because by the morning it had leaked out and made my underwear stick to my ass. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1