Christmas Break

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

Follow up from Thanksgiving weekend: 

My brothers high school hockey buddies are back home for Christmas break. Both of them and my brother came back from school after finals this week. Friday night they went out partying, and guessing by how long my brother was in the shower this morning they didn't score any pussy.  They decided to meet up at the local rink for open puck, which is basically pick up hockey. A mix of high school guys, college guys home on break and older guys just getting in a workout. You pay $15 and you split into teams and you play for 90 minutes.  I can skate well enough and I fit into my brothers old hockey gear.  He hasn't played in it in a couple years but it still has that musty smell.  My brothers friend lent me his extra cup, a ratty old beat of jock strap n cup with some miles on it, not the compression short n cup combo he used. Wearing his cup was super hot, I got a boner every time I took my turn on the bench and i might have leaked a little pre cum into it skating. The hot water was broken so we didn't bother to shower, and we just went back to my house.  

Remembering my brothers marathon shower from the morning I ran upstairs and  jumped in first so i wouldn't have to wait.  I finished up and came down stairs free balling in some Under Armour shorts, and my brother went upstairs to take his shower. The other two were hanging out in the den. When I went in one slapped my ass and told me I played good, i didn't really but I got a sloppy goal, lucky shot.  The other one grabs my cock through my gym shorts n pulls me over to the couch where his buddy sat down.  He sits down and spreads his legs wide, pulling me between them with my now hard cock. He pulls me down and pushes mt head into his lap.  I pull his joggers down, and sniff n lick the sweaty bulge in his underwear.  About 2 seconds later I am bobing up and down on his cock, licking the sweat off his balls and in inhaling the musk of his crotch. His full sweaty bush buried in my face as he grabs the back of my head and thrsts his cock down my throat. He does this a few ties until i start spiting n drooling all over his shaft. Then I start to coat it in the thick spit that comes out from coking on his cock.  

He lets me off his cock, which is dripping with spit and pushes me over to his buddy who has pulled his joggers down and managed to free his cock from his Shock Dock compression shorts with the cup in them. His crotch n pubes are still soaked from streaming in side the cup. I inhale his smell as I deep throat him, kneeling between his legs. The first guy goes behind me and pulls my shorts down around my thighs and spits on my hole. He then rubs his cock in my crack until the head finds my hole. As soon as hes sure about his aim. he grabs my hips n pushes in until hes balls deep.  His buddy senses what is happening and holds my head on his cock. His thick cock in my throat muffling the moan and scream.  My ass squeezes shut in defense but its too late, the head is already bast the gate and his giant hockey glutes deliver a solid thrust.  After about 20 strokes my hole relents and I'm moaning n leaking in ecstasy as I  suck the cock throbbing in my mouth.  It doesn't take long before both cocks are throbbing and ready to cum. I'm loving the taste of pre cum in my mouth and I've already cum on the floor myself. The cock in my ass shoots first, driving in balls deep. It feels like they haven't cum since I blew them at Thanksgiving.  It takes a couple minutes for the cock in my ass to finish cumming and right after the cock in my mouth shoots a massive load in my mouth, I struggle to swallow all of it before it leaks back out. Its so thick it almost feels like I need to chew.  Neither cock goes soft , the cock in my ass resumes thrusting into my hole. Now lubed with his cum he starts furiously pounding my ass. I keep sucking the cock in my mouth.  This time the cock in my mouth fires first. There's way more cum but its not as thick.  I keep sucking and swallowing as he empties his tank like balls into my throat.

After I finish sucking his buddy the guy behind me grabs me by the hair n pulls me head back , he tells me what a cock whore fag I am. I reply "yes sir, fuck my whore ass" (I admit that reply was somewhat inspired reading the BZ story's).  He shoots another load in me and pulls out.  I clean his cock in my mouth as both pull their pants back on.  We then hear my brother out of the shower, and both of them bolt.  By time hes down stairs they are gone and hes surprised why they left.