White Christmas

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

The day before Christmas eve was a Monday so both my parents and juniors were out working and Christmas shopping. My brothers home from school, so I decided to go for a run over to juniors house. It was ridiculously warm for December so I decided to bust out my skimpy track split shorts. I love how the sides are split almost up the the waist band and the only thing keeping my cock or as from flopping out  is the little brief liner that cradles my balls. 

Jr spent most of the weekend with his gf hearing more about what she wanted for Christmas than paying attention to his cock.  No surprise she hadn't spread her legs for him and despite being a constant tease she hadn't sucked or jerked him.  When he answered the door he was free balling in his gym shorts with a semi , a wet spot near the tip of his cock, i guess he had started jerking it.  He took me up to his room and I took out his awesome dripping cock and swallowed it as far as I could. Jr grunted in satisfaction, Me moved on to the bed and soon he slid his hands up the leg of my shorts rubbing my ass  and freeing my cock from the lined of my shorts. we started 69. I shot first mostly in his mouth catching him by surprise and then a bunch all over his face.  I moved to a doggy position with my but on my heels and my face and chest against the bed. Jr wasted no time in lining his cock up with my ass, using slip and the cum i shot on his face as lube, he pushed in.  Rushing a bit. but i've been getting fucked a little bit lately and its been getting easier. he shot deep in my ass, but didn't pull out. As i got up he pushed me down flat on the bed and continued grinding his crotch against my but, his cock grinding around in my cummy ass.  Soon he was picking up steam again to get enough friction in my loosed cum lubed ass to climax again filling up my hole.  I put my shorts back on and prepared to run home.  

On the way I pass Jrs dad driving home.  He pulls over and offers me a ride in his Maccan SUV.  I jump in and a he wasted no time sliding a hand up my short shorts caressing  my bulge through the brief.  He tells me to suck his cock as we drive down the rd. So i lean over and undue his trousers and pull his cock from his briefs, buring my face in his lap.  I feel his hand slide down the back of my shorts and a finger probe my hole feeling the wetness.  He comments on how my pussy is wet and ready, and pulls into the parking lot for the park near my house.  The parking lot is empty and hes rock hard and leaking in my mouth.  As he parks the car he tells me to sit on his lap and slides his seat back. I squeeze in between him and the steering wheel, as he pulls at leg of my shorts moving the crotch out of the way so they aren't blocking his cock. The head slides into my hole, but I'm sure from jrs rough str8 boy cum n go pounding.  Jrs dad gabs my hips guiding me down, As I hesitate he thrusts his hips up pushing off the seat, and pushing me against the steering wheel. My ass yields and hes inside my ass. He keeps gently thrusting up into my ass, his hand under my shirt playing with my pecs. He starts talking dirty. Telling me what a slut I am, how he knows im jrs cum dump, How its jr's bitch gfs fault for being a prude.  How I'll be good practice for when he has to fuck all the college football sluts.. How good my fagot boy cunt feels on his cock.   His cock starts twitching and pulsing with cum.  

He opens the door and I slide out of his SUV , his cock slipping out from under my shorts. He shuts the door behind me as he tucks his cock back into his pants. I run the last few blocks home. The thin liner does nothing to absorb the cum dripping out and my ass aches too much to try and hold it in, By time i get home cum is running down my leg.