Fucked by county worker

This happened last evening, around 11:30, with a county road crew worker in his county truck.  He's cute, slim, and hung. A young black guy with a slender build, tight little bubble butt and a great kisser.  I met him though doublelist.com  and we've met multiple times, always late at night, on dark dead end roads.  Our most popular meet up site is only two miles from my house and it's in a country area with few houses. He parks his county truck and waits for me. I pull up and go to his truck, open the door and he's already naked from the waist down, his big cock jutting proudly towards his belly button.

What a kisser!  We neck and kiss until we cannot stand it, then I climb up onto the door ledge, standing above the cab  with my cock level with his mouth. He goes to work on me, swiftly devouring and sucking up and down over and over until the pressure builds and I nut down his throat. I climb down and kiss that sweet man over and over, then go down on his cock. It's leaking precum and delicious! He wants my ass, so I get back and he climbs out of the truck, leans me forward over the seat and prods my ass with his cock. He gets inside and I ask him to let me adjust. He's pushing it forward a little at a time and I tell him to go for it!  He fucks me hard, balls slapping my ass, hugging me and reaching around to stroke my again hard cock. Damn, it feels so good. I love his cock. He's the best fucker. Grunting loudly, he pumps and holds himself deep inside. I feel the warmth of his cumload in me.  He gradually pulls out of me, leaving me feeling empty.  Kissing each other, tongues hungrily sucked, we straighten our clothing, then he leaves and I follow in my car.  Damn, I like the service of our county road crews!  LOL

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4