Topped a Quick visitor

bbparks

Summer holiday is coming to an end so made the most of it. Hot scruffy guy I have been chatting to on grindr for awhile was in the area. He was horny and preloaded, sloppy seconds a big turn on for me. Came around, both got naked in the lounge, kissed, smelled and touched, he turned around. I felt his moist arse and then he guided my cock in, nothing like a cum pre-lubed arse. Fuck him hard, flooded his guts and added to his cummy ass. Kissed and he left. Last words him leaving to return to work was he hopes he doesn't leak too much.

• Like 4

Guest CuriousDallas

We get a lot of travelers here in Dallas too...mostly business guys, some young and hot. Hooked up with one this week, cute chubbier younger Latino guy, 26 with a huge uncut dick, vers, wanted bare, and wasn’t asking questions. Said he’d already been fucked and asked if I was cool with that...admitted it was a turn on. Went to his hotel and eagerly ate the other dudes load out of his ass before adding three of my own to it...loved how he was moaning and crying out in Spanish as I fucked him. Pumped two loads of his slutty cum deep inside me. We swapped digits so we. So hook up again tonight. He likes that I’m cool with him being already loaded...he was cagey about being married/coupled, bi/str8/gay, just admitted he likes to play when he travels with a sly grin and said he gets to Dallas a lot.