Versatile guys using cum from their own hole to lube up a fuck

NWUSHorny

Anyone else into this particular kink?  I've been having some fun with this lately.  Since I'm always super horny to fuck after getting bred.  I've been sharing the cream from my hole with willing guys I'm about to fuck, it is even more fun if I'm mixing it up with another guy who is already bred.  It is a fun piggish way to share even more cum.  I've also got to enjoy a cum lube from a fellow pig slut, before my 1st fuck of the night a few times, either way it is incredibly hot for me.

Guest CuriousDallas

I’ve done it a few times in group situations and at sex clubs. Never had a guy complain about it but didn’t know if that was a “thing” or not. Had a guy to that to me years ago...he’d been fucked just before we hooked up and did that to lube his dick to fuck me...was amazed as I’d never thought of it and was hot to essentially be taking that other guys load too. he loaded me twice and I was so horned up I returned the favor. Did that last Friday to fuck a guy in the bathroom at Spa Castle.