why do bottoms always want to be the only cumdump during gangbangs?

bigdick4you

Being a cumdumpster our whole lives revolve around having as man guys cum in our ass, it is what gets us know we are owned   by the guys that breed us. I tend to morganise my own gangbangs that way I know I am the only one who is going to get all the cum.

There was only once when there was two of us and he acted like such a bitch as I ended up talking a couple more loads than he did and the reason was I will take any size cock inside me.

• 4 weeks later...

From the first time I had raw cock in my ass aged 18, I have an unquenchable desire for cock. The feeling of being fucked raw and receiving a load is something you want to experience over and over and over. The more you fuck the more you want to get fucked (think of a fat person..the more they eat the more they want to eat).

I love cock, I love cum, and I need both constantly.

• Upvote 1