Park Breeding

bend me over

I went to the cruising park on my lunch hour last night, it was kind of late so I didn't expect anyone to be there. There was one car parked in the back, by the baseball fields. I drove down the road and parked near the tennis courts, as I don't like to be sucking and fucking so close to the entrance. I got out of my car to take a leak, and the other car started to reverse back to where I was. I finished my business and watched as the occupant of the other vehicle got out and walked over to the base of a large light pole. 

I walked over to see what was up, and saw a young black kid in his 20's leaning against the pole stroking a 7 inch hardon. I got on my knees and started sucking that cock. He was liking it, as he put his hands on my head and started fucking my mouth. As that was going on I pulled my pants down and started playing with my ass, hoping he'd be interested in sticking this shaft up there. It worked, because after 5 minutes or so of pumping my mouth he stood up and got behind me. I grabbed the lube out of my pocket and squirted some on my hole, then bent over. He wasted no time in shoving his dick inside, raw just like I wanted. After a couple strokes he started to really get into it, grabbing the back of my jacket and really slamming his dick into me. It was almost a hate fuck, he was grabbing my jacket so tightly it was getting tight around my throat but I didn't want to do anything to stop this young stud from taking what he wanted. 

All of a sudden he yanked his dick out and was taking off behind some trees. I turned around and saw a car coming down the path. Dammit. I hung out by the light pole since there really wasn't really anything else to do. Fortunately the car took off, and the black youth was soon at my side. He pulled his half hard dick out of his sweats, but he didn't want me to suck it. Instead, he roughly pushed me back down against the concrete base of the light pole and started working his half hard tool up in me. A few dozen strokes got him back to full hardness and he resumed the assault on my ass. This was just what I needed, a stranger to just ravage my ass to get off inside. After about 5 minutes of pounding that's exactly what happened. He made the first noise at all, some loud grunts as she went balls deep and started unloading sperm into my ass. I could feel the throbbing as his dick puked out 6 or 7 shots of cum into me. He pulled out, pulled up his pants and walked back to his car. We never even spoke a single word. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4