I need a new app

Guest Grinder

1 hour ago, Sunovabesh said:

This leaves lot of older men to feel insecure about themselves and feel like all their worth is what's in their pockets, and not in their hearts or being.

I would never pay someone for sexual service for exactly this reason - the thought would be constantly on my mind that to the other man the interaction was nothing more than a business transaction. He might as well be fucking my wallet. By the same token, I would never accept any compensation for my sexual service because a) the Top is already entitled to my ass to begin with, and b) because my goal is for the Top to leave with a greater sense of self-worth.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I would never pay someone for sexual service for exactly this reason - the thought would be constantly on my mind that to the other man the interaction was nothing more than a business transaction. He might as well be fucking my wallet. By the same token, I would never accept any compensation for my sexual service because a) the Top is already entitled to my ass to begin with, and b) because my goal is for the Top to leave with a greater sense of self-worth.

You already make men feel worthwhile by letting us see your beautiful self ❤️

Guest Grinder
23 hours ago, NLbear said:

What is Growlr like? If I look at the most recent reviews most of them are 1 star out of 5. Most complaints are about spam, fake (bot) profiles, non-responsive customer service, app crashing etc. so not so keen to install that on my phone. I am "old school" anyway, I prefer a website to start with before I add a sex-related app to my phone.

Growlr sucks, I had it for maybe a  week and deleted my profile for all those above stated reasons.