Eagle Vienna

Visiting Vienna and decided to head over to the eagle. Had a couple of drinks then decided to check out the dark room area.  The dark room was dark, however, not dark enough that you couldn’t make out the general look of somebody.  This one guy grabbed my arm and bought me to a cabin, then pushed me down to my knees.  He took out his rock are cock and smacked me in the face with it and said “lutsch meinen Schwanz, Schwuchtel”. (Suck my dick, faggot). I started sucking his 8’ uncut cock, which was extremely thick at the head reaching an average girth at the base.  Without warning, he flipped me around and shoved his raw cock deep in my ass and began fucking me hard. (Good thing i pre-lubed). After tearing my hole apart, he began grunting then yelled in English “take my load American bitch” and filled me with his load, zipped up, spit on me and left. 
I collected myself, then went back to cruising.  I started feeling up this hung Parisian muscle polar bear and he bought me to the sling room. I pulled out his thick fat Uncut cock and went to suck it and he stopped me, saying “condoms only, even for oral”. I told him I had a latex allergy and he told me he had a non-latex condom, but it wasn’t flavored. I told him he could fuck me with it, but that I wanted his cum. He threw me up in the sling and fucked me hard till he bust his nut, the pulled the condom off and poured his load out into my open hole. 
After having another beer, I returned to the sling room and waited 2 minutes when a short beefy bear came in with his already hard 7 inch girth cock and started fucking my crummy hole. After breeding me, he shoved three fingers deep in my hole then shoved them down my throat, asking how his cum tasted. 
Before the bear had even left, this Middle eastern twink with a 9’ uncut cock came in and asked the bear, “mind if I give him a load too?”  The bear said “hell yeah, breed this stupid whore”. The Twink didn’t even lube up, just went balls deep into my hole, slamming hard and deep into my guts.  He said “I’m on prep, can I shoot in your hole?” And I told him of corse. After nutting and getting dressed he said “I hope you’re on prep, cause I only told you I was so you’d let me cum in you,” as he walked out the door. 
I got dressed, thinking I was done, when I noticed this hot daddy looking me over. I walked over to him and grabbed his cock and he bought me back to the sling room. I sucked his 8 inch thick hairy uncut meat till he told me to get in the sling. Without hesitation he went full in and began pumping away at my ass. He told me he had seen me taking loads and knew I was going to want his. I told him I wanted it deep in my ass, and he responded “I never pull out”.  I begged him for his load and he pit in my face, then slapped me and said “stupid cunt, take my toxic seed”.  He then kept fucking me till he grunted screamed, “yeah take another poz load, bitch”. He quickly dressed and left. I decided to call in a night and headed back to my hotel, where I pushed the cum out into my hand, then devoured it. 
6 loads on my first night in town. Not too bad. 

• Like 13