Grindr hookup in a grocery store bathroom

bentover4u1972

Is it just the area I live in where the guys on Grindr are all talk, and ghost just as you're about to meet?  It's been a frustrating ride, but today I finally had some (more) luck.

Hit up a guy about 3 miles away.  He sent me some dick pics that had my hole twitching. Neither of us could host, so after some back and forth we both realized we had to go grocery shopping.  The store in between us has a fairly secluded mens' room that isn't often used, so we agreed to meet there.  Exchanged numbers, and then off I went.

When I arrived, I headed straight for the bathroom.  We had agreed that I would get in the handicap stall and text him when I was ready.  Unfortunately, it was occupied, so I stepped into the smaller cube next to it.  Once seated, I texted my hookup to let him know he needed to wait, and he replied that he had just walked into the store.

I only had to wait a few minutes before the guy in the other stall finished up and left.  I sent a text and switched into the handicap stall.  I heard the bathroom door open, then a soft knock on the stall.  I opened the door and he quickly stepped inside.  I latched the door again and turned around, and he already had his cock out.  It was a solid 7 inches, thick with a taper at the head.  Without a word I sat down on the toilet and took him in my mouth.  He grabbed the back of my head and began thrusting until he was balls-deep in my throat.

We were just getting into it when the bathroom door opened.  He stopped suddenly, and we waited silently for the newcomer to piss, wash his hands, and leave.  I slid my mouth slowly up and down that shaft to keep it nice and hard, and I heard his breath.  When the hand dryer started, I began sucking with abandon again, and only slowed a little when I heard it shut off.  Once the door closed, my hookup grabbed my head and began to thrust again.  I was drooling on the floor as he pounded my throat, sighing with pleasure.  Suddenly he stopped, and I was rewarded with the sweet taste of his load on my tongue.  I waited for his cock to stop jerking in my mouth before slowly sliding off it, careful to keep all his cum in my mouth.

After he zipped up he thanked me, then quickly exited the stall.  I stayed behind to clean myself up a bit, and as he left I heard another guy enter.  We finished just in the nick of time!  The newcomer walked into the handicap stall as I walked out - could have been a bit awkward had he come in even 10 seconds earlier.

My hole is still twitching thinking about that cock.  He's going to save up another load and then breed me on Tuesday.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5