Recent toothbrush torture—-what’s next? Suggestions?

Guest mascOmaha1990

Guest mascOmaha1990

Curious what a good next step is...

masculine fit guy here, I get off on pain and abuse (but not stretching) 

any suggestions? 

I’m going to respond out of experience, rather than your desire for the next hot, degrading thing to have done to you.

Please, please reconsider doing that, for two main reasons:

1) The skin around your anal sphincter is not tough, and can be torn by any hard or even high-friction object passing through it. Even a cock can do it under the right conditions. Any tear in that skin can become an anal fissure - a wound so painful that a bowel movement will feel like you’re slicing yourself open with a rusty knife. It’s a breathtaking, agonizing pain that surpasses even the toughest pain threshold. You may think you get off on pain, but not this pain, I promise you. And, at its worst, it will require surgery to repair. Been there, done that, don’t recommend it.

2) Scrubbing away the mucous membranes and slicing little openings into the skin in the interior of your anal cavity prior to sex with another man dramatically increases the chance that you will catch any STD he may be carrying, including HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, genital herpes, HPV, HEP A, B and C... shall I go on? Assuming that this was part of the idea in the first place, I can tell you that I’ve been the recipient of all of the first four, and please believe me when I tell you that you don’t want them, and neither do the Men who may later fuck you.

Seriously. Let that heal up and find some other, less crazy, way to get your kink on.

• Like 1