Rednecks?

mblad99

I live and work in an urban area, but have some property in rural Wisconsin.  The town's population is 1,500.  I love going up there.  Its quiet, peaceful, and the guys are horny as can be.  I dont know what is about guys up there, but I can almost guarantee a dude in bed within an hour of being on grindr or doublelist.  And that is if no regular fuck buddy is available.  With some exceptions, all these guys have wives or gf (some both).   But they still like getting fucked.  There's no long chats or bs, they just come over, strip and start sucking and fucking.  Some ask for condoms before they come over, but usually once they are naked seem to think things are safe enough and dont bring up that topic.  I love these guys, they are down to earth, happy, and really get into it.  I especially love after the fucking how they talk about their wives, gfs, or fixing a truck.  Just wondering if anyone had similar experiences in rural areas with the blue collar types?