4 loads - anon ass up face down

Brianbttm

Got to the hotel yesterday afternoon and changed my grindr profile to "anon b b⬇️👀4⬆️".  One guy, 38 white athletic build, messaged and sent dick pics.  Said he would like to tag team me with another guy that we chatted with.  Other guy is 38 also.  Door propped open, ass up face down with blindfold on they tag teamed me until they both came inside me.  Then a 19yr old black, athletic build college guy I was planning to hook up with again messaged he was free.  He's fucked me probably 20 times and all I've ever seen of him is a dick pic. Pounded me from behind and after 15 or so minutes he unloaded in me.  Within 10 mins of him leaving got hit up by a 24yr old black guy, athletic/muscular build and nice dick.  He comes in and fucks me from behind for about 10 mins and unloads inside me.  Then decided to take a break and went to dinner.  Called it a night after I got back. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1