Kitchen counter

Starwood

Had a met with an Arab guy in his hotel room. Insisted I douce, but then fucked me with a condom. So be it.
So when a married FB messaged to say he was horny.  I knew that I was both clean and lubed up already. Now whilst we have fucked a few times he has never breed me.
It is about 11.30 pm when I got to his place. Just as I get there he tells me to be very quiet, his wife is upstairs asleep (WTF). But I am there now so....
He opens meets me at the door, all very quiet. We go into his kitchen, start snogging and I go down on him. Get out the poppers and lube. He takes a shot of coke. Lubed up bends me over the kitchen counter and procedures to fuck me.
No finesse, fuck hard and fast, glad I was already a bit relaxed up there. With a grunt I feel him blast inside me. However, all I could think was "Humm, they need to empty the recycling bin".
As an aside the reason he could shoot in me as he had only one dose of coke. Sorry guys, coke may make you think you are a sex god, but you aren't. Just saying.
Messaged me later to say he was glad he had got his DNA into me, his wife did not hear anything.
I left feeling horny, well fucked,  but to be honest, a bit sad for the wife.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 3 years later...

I hate to think how many times I have been bred over the kitchen sink. For some reason guys I pick up seem to want to get their cocks up my cunt as soon as possible. So it's always in the door, head over the sink, pants pulled down, flies unzipped and a hard dick rammed up my waiting fuckhole, a few vigorous thrusts and load of cum deposited inside me. And that's just for starters ....

• Piggy 1

13 hours ago, Johnjohn said:

I hate to think how many times I have been bred over the kitchen sink. For some reason guys I pick up seem to want to get their cocks up my cunt as soon as possible. So it's always in the door, head over the sink, pants pulled down, flies unzipped and a hard dick rammed up my waiting fuckhole, a few vigorous thrusts and load of cum deposited inside me. And that's just for starters ....

Sounds great to me, sometimes I am that kind of top

• Like 1