Exposure fantasy

whore4poz

• 1 year later...

yes! you haven't lived until you happen to come across a video online that you didn't even know existed of yourself naked in a public restroom getting fucked by one guy while you suck another guys cock and after they both nut in you a third guy, lets say a dirty old homeless man uses their cum as lube to dump a quick load in you himself after the first 2 guys kiss you, spit in your face and leave. or so I hear.. from a friend? but seriously I love it when I'm being a whore in public and look up from the cock I'm deepthroating to see the guy I'm blowing or some random guy pointing his camera at my cocksucking face. its so hard to get random tops to take video. usually I think they don't want anyone to know they fuck trashy sluts as much as we want to show the world we are trashy sluts.

13 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

yes! you haven't lived until you happen to come across a video online that you didn't even know existed of yourself naked in a public restroom getting fucked by one guy while you suck another guys cock and after they both nut in you a third guy, lets say a dirty old homeless man uses their cum as lube to dump a quick load in you himself after the first 2 guys kiss you, spit in your face and leave. or so I hear.. from a friend? but seriously I love it when I'm being a whore in public and look up from the cock I'm deepthroating to see the guy I'm blowing or some random guy pointing his camera at my cocksucking face. its so hard to get random tops to take video. usually I think they don't want anyone to know they fuck trashy sluts as much as we want to show the world we are trashy sluts.

I have never seen vids of you. Care to share ?