Big Dumb Fucker

skuz

I don't mind pestering a guy I want. There's this dumb chav on grindr; tall, lifts, drinks, smokes, fucks like a low iq Anglo should, brutal and unimaginative and relentless. I've bugged him into meeting about 5 or 6 times now and I've realised that the later the hour and the more bizarre the grammar becomes, the higher the chances that he'll weave his lazy muscled arse down the road to mine and bully my regularly used manhole for a good couple of hours at least- his stoopid, huffing, sweaty body picking up pace and force enough to literally rock the room we're in when he's pounding me doggy style on the bed (that's his nearly only position, lol- let me repeat: low iq Anglo). 

And I really kinda sorta slightly fucking hate him- he's rough, thick, monosyllabic, downright rude; I mean, he never talks to me like a human; he sort of barges  past me when I answer the door, walking his cheap dirty trainers all over my carpet, goes into the kitchen where I quickly ask him to head, bends over to start rolling a joint on the counter and just orders me to pull down his trackies and lick his "Sweaty, hairy shithole." He actually says that- and does that- on our first meeting. He's a walking advert for toxic masculinity. He's like some sort of knuckle-dragger transplanted from the 20th century. He needs to learn to behave like a modern man. He's also much bigger than me and a bit scary to be quite honest, so I do what he says and "lick the gym out" of his "shitter".  

The boy fucks good, though, in his way- just over 6 foot and nearly thikk from his gym and soccer and all that boy stuff, he can be put in front of a raised hole and told to fuck it and the lad does what he's told. For ages. He seems pretty good at taking orders and criticism, his slow-witted face, his thick lips and square jaw pout a bit as his breeder cumbrain processes simple suggestions. I like using long words when I speak to him, just to watch his cheeks colour in anger at being too working class to comprehend what I'm saying and having to ask for clarification. So I'll have to turn around, stare into his blue eyes and say slooowly, "I want you to use your hand to rub my bell-end at the same time as you're fucking me, yeah?" A good thick, straight cock, nearly seven inches, big, low-hanging bollocks he seems too proud of in my opinion, all of it nearly bare, strangely, and a bit boyish looking compared to my own furry body, all of this I got the privilege of servicing as his "faggot cumdump". 

Yeah, he's big and fucking hot but he's also a homophobe, a racist, a sexist, and really fucking dumb. So I'm kind of planning what to do about that... 

• Like 7