Cologne 20-21 Feb

fuckholedc

I took the train from Amsterdam on 20 Feb at noon arriving in Köln (Cologne) around 5:30pm.  This was the main part of my trip and I hoped it would result in a massive amount of dick up my ass.  Cologne is very special for me since it is one of the cities that I came out in when I lived in Europe as a young man.  I went to Cologne to attend a breeding party on Friday the 21st. 

Thursday night I went out to Phoenix Sauna, which was filled with young men from all over Europe since Fasching (Karnival) had begun that day and Cologne is a major Gay destination.  I found a guy in the large sling room who let me eat his ass.  This went on for a while and the room was filled with guys watching.  But when I stopped no one tried to fuck the guy in the sling and no one had tried to fuck me while I ate his ass either.  I hung around for a while but no one seemed interested in me at all, so I left.

The next day I did a divination to see which of the three saunas I should go to in Cologne to prepare for the breeding party.  Phoenix Sauna came up but only as slightly positive whereas the readings for the other two saunas were both negative.  

I went back to Phoenix Sauna and played with toys I had since I was getting ready for a heavy dicking later that night.  I put my ass up in the sling area near the glory hole maze.  After a while a guy was probing my hole with his finger and then his dick.  He then fucked me, cumming in me after a while.  I cleaned out some more and then went to the party.

I was one of the first people to arrive at the party.  The venue had a fuck bench and a sling and corners everywhere.  After more tops came, the party became a tidal wave of fucking and breeding for literally everyone who wanted to get fucked.  Except for me.  Guys were bending over and in corner and in no time were bred.  I was bent over most of the time, or in the sling when it was free, or on the fuck bench but so far no dick.  They guys were all types also so this wasn’t just a twink oriented party (in fact there weren’t that many twinks - there were a couple of hard core boys, one of whom was 21).  After at least an hour the fuck bench was free again and I climbed on it.  In no time a guy was probing my hole with his dick and he slid on in and began to thrust hard.  I slid back on his long, thickish dick meeting his strokes.  My ass was filled with wave after wave of joyous lust-pleasure.  The guy kept fucking me hard and the fuck bench was shaking.  Then he shot his load deep in my ass.  I was naturally ecstatic and remained on the fuck bench after the top pulled out.  However no one else stepped up.  In fact that was the only breeding I got at the party that night.  And literally every other bottom was bred at least ten times, some were bred far more.  So in a breeding party with really wild tops, each seeming to be true multiple shooters, I practically struck out.  For some reason I just wasn’t the flavor that most of the tops wanted.  This was disappointing and I began to reek of desperation.  Still I hung around hoping for more dick.  The party petered out so I went back to Phoenix and got in one of the slings (there are three of them).  After a while this big rugby player type of guy comes out of the larger sling room straight to my sling and begins to stuff his semi-hard dick up my ass.  I wiggled his thick dick in my hole and he began pounding my ass hard, riding the sling back and forth.  In no time he also had shot his load deep in my ass.  As I knew that that was the best I was going to get that night I went back to the hotel (also since I had to be on the Flixbus to travel back to London by 10 am and it was well past 2 am).

Three loads from Cologne total.  

• Like 2

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Perhaps it was the spots you chose to make yourself available?  It sounds like you spent a lot of time in a sling or on a fuck bench, two pieces of fuck furniture that are usually not very hidden, or in darker places, essentially more out in the open for more guys to watch.  Not every top is either confident enough, or able to overcome the nerves that fucking someone out in the open like that can bring on, let alone the nature of the piece of sex furniture the bottom is in.  Someone in a sling or on some other purpose built piece of equipment associated with fucking may be perceived as being more advanced/experienced at getting fucked, so that could discourage someone thinking they won't be a good enough top.  In contrast you mention the guys in the corners bent over and consumed by the tidal wave of breeding going on.  The corners aren't as prominent or out in the open like the sling or fuck bench was.

When I've gone to a bathhouse or a party I noticed that when I got in the sling on my own, I rarely had anyone come up and fuck me, maybe an occasional hand on the ass or finger in the hole.  Now when I got in and had someone with me to use me in it right away, then it has attracted others to watch and then join in and take turns.  Don't take this the wrong way, but when I see someone park themselves in the sling, or on a fuck bench and they are there alone for more then a few minutes, it gives off a vibe of either desperation or someone that wants to have sex in one particular way.  My advice would be to use the sling and fuck bench as an optional place to get fucked once you have someone to get fucked by.  If the top is comfortable and it's going good, nothing wrong with looking back and asking if he's up for moving over to the sling or somewhere else.  That way it's his decision and he remain with a feeling of being in control.

PS: What is a Divination you mention doing to figure out where to go the second day?

The divination was done using tarot.  I had actually done a divination for the whole trip more than once before leaving and the indications were that I would not be happy with the Cologne leg of the trip (I would not get dicked much), something inconceivable to me since it's kind of one of my homes.  When I was a little twink boy there getting fucked three times in two days would have been a major bragging point.  But not now. 

"Not every top is either confident enough, or able to overcome the nerves that fucking someone out in the open like that can bring on, let alone the nature of the piece of sex furniture the bottom is in. "  None of these guys had this problem.  All the tops at the breeding party were total Alpha tops.  There also were no dark areas at this venue per se. 

I could have added many more details but the bottom line was that I wasn't the flavor of the evening for any of the tops at this remarkable party except for one.  However I highly recommend the party itself.

Edited by fuckholedc
adding details